Boys on the Run

Double-page supporter
I thought this was rather realistically depressing and interesting to read. MC is a shitter but a kinda likeable dork who knows his faults. Obviously he wouldn't be the most popular kind of character but he had a certain charm as an mc. I quite liked the ending.

The only major point that I think was the biggest fuck up in the series for me was when he got lured into that trap at the hotel with that suicidal hoe. Like c'mon, how are you gonna fall for that shit AGAIN? how are you still only able to think with your dick after the amount of heartache you went through? I was legit so mad the author chose to make that happen instead of having him pull out some thotslayer line and leave her ass there. Instead the shitty author had him be dumb and move the plot in a direction that allows gen to come in swiftly and cuck him. Fuck that.

kino. as in ressentiment, the mangaka is a master of the unresolved. the things that are just kind of left in the air and left unfinished are way more compelling than the things he tries to find a "resolution" for.
tanishi's such a great protagonist, too. just an utter complete (mostly-)unrepentant subhuman. very refreshing to read a manga where you actually feel moderately satisfied that the main character is suffering and a loser

Should gone real taxi driver mode and killed that crooked teeth bitch and the one from Mammoth.

Users who are viewing this thread