Brainrot Girlfriend - Ch. 10.5 - Wrong "era"

Dex-chan lover
Alright here's my best translation:

------
Original Comment:
Normally I tried to provide the translations, but this one confused me. Like I understand the brain rot terms individually but I don't see how it works in this chapter.

All I know is that he used older slang (like 2010) and she called him an NPC and updated her vocabulary.

Personal Theory: I think author grew up on brain rot from CoD MW days (2008-2014) based off of chapter 8 and how he makes the boy talk.
I always thought that our MC has his brainrot hidden, but not that much.
But this confirms to me that he was from the good 'ol days of the MLG Era.

Alright here's my best translation:

------
Original Comment:
Normally I tried to provide the translations, but this one confused me. Like I understand the brain rot terms individually but I don't see how it works in this chapter.

All I know is that he used older slang (like 2010) and she called him an NPC and updated her vocabulary.

Personal Theory: I think author grew up on brain rot from CoD MW days (2008-2014) based off of chapter 8 and how he makes the boy talk.
Praise be the brainrot sage

Dex-chan lover
Rough Translation for the first panel: "My BF stylin' up a high quality smooch. The last time wasn't good enough, (so do better) okay?"

"Stop yeeting my drip" = "stop taking my clothes off"
"Wrong era you NPC jit! The Hawk Tuah slaps first! Then the goon!" = "Stop getting ahead of yourself, we should do foreplay first (or otherwise apply lubrication - the slang refers to spitting or possibly a blowjob), then have sex."

I'm not certain about the "Baby Gronk? Cringe~" part. At first I thought she was saying "I'm way past that era of slang and it's cringe to me now", but after figuring out the other parts it doesn't makes sense. I'm pretty sure she's still referring to the Boyfriend as her "baby gronk" and that the "cringe" with the tilde (this thing: "~") is something sexual again (based on the fact that everything else she said in that panel was also sexual). This interpretation may be slightly off though.

Dex-chan lover
XJYoQAC8_o.gif

Double-page supporter
Reading this comic I don't even read reading her bubble text because my brain cannot understand it, so it's automatically skipped just like when I see Chinese words.

Dex-chan lover
She must feel like the holy lands of utopia, if my boy refuses to break up with her.

Users who are viewing this thread