Brainrot Girlfriend - Ch. 10 - Plap plap

Group Leader
inb4 KYM actually do publishing compiled memecyclopedia in the future; just for the meme of itself.

Dex-chan lover
Chat, lemme rizzing up lil sis ratio a bit ~ -> Let me mess with her a bit
  • Chat -- Some streamers say this a lot when referring to their Twitch chat. Here she just refers to her boyfriend.
  • rizzing - "rizz" is short for "charisma", "to rizz" usually means to seduce someone with one's "rizz" or just display one's charisma
  • ratio -- "ratio" is when you make a post on social media, and the reply to it gets more likes than your own post, which means complete loss in an argument. Getting "ratioed" is considered very embarrasing.
I like ya cut, G ~ -> Hey there
  • The entire phrase is from this meme:
Goofy ahh lil sis, hatin` me gooning? -> Silly little sister, jealous of my happiness?
  • Goofy ahh -- "Goofy" = silly, "Goofy ahh" = very silly
  • Gooning -- For males: the act of becoming completely self-absorbed with your penis and masturbation, such that your face and mannerisms takes on the personality of a goon: tongue out, vacant expression, grunting, muttering. Usually heppens during a long "edging" session.
    • Edging -- Riding that fine line right before the orgasm for as long as possible.
Suck ya can't join me pvp duo with ya bro plap plap gameplay speed running allllll night ~ -> Sucks you can't join in on our intense, night long sex
  • PvP -- "Player versus Player" a game mode where players compete against each other. Think Counter Strike, Tekken, League of Legends
  • plap plap -- The sound made during incredibly rough sex. Usually associated with anal sex.
  • speed running -- A special way to enjoy games, where players aim to finish the game as fast as possible. Associated with intense gameplay and high skill.
Plap, f in the chat, plap ~ -> Plap, so sad for you, plap ~
  • plap -- She's just continuing to say "plap plap" inbetween words to mock the sister
  • F in the chat -> When people watching the stream spam "F" in the chat to signify their sadness.
    • Press F to pay respect -- A meme originating from a scene in one of the call of duty games, where they prompt you to press a button during a very emotionally charged moment, making it unintentionally funny. The scene:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So if they really are having sweaty unprotected sex for the purpose of impregnation every night, and she has modern brainrot while his blood sister has classic brainrot…

…what would their kids be like?
I think you really asked a really hard question here.:meguusmug:
Anyway, maybe their kids should be categorized in a new brainrot category.
And if this continues, i could think that brainrot could lead into a new human race someday.

Dex-chan lover
Chat, lemme rizzing up lil sis ratio a bit ~ -> Let me mess with her a bit
  • Chat -- Some streamers say this a lot when referring to their Twitch chat. Here she just refers to her boyfriend.
  • rizzing - "rizz" is short for "charisma", "to rizz" usually means to seduce someone with one's "rizz" or just display one's charisma
  • ratio -- "ratio" is when you make a post on social media, and the reply to it gets more likes than your own post, which means complete loss in an argument. Getting "ratioed" is considered very embarrasing.
I like ya cute, G ~ -> Hey there
  • The entire phrase is from this meme:
Goofy ahh lil sis, hatin` me gooning? -> Silly little sister, jealous of my happiness?
  • Goofy ahh -- "Goofy" = silly, "Goofy ahh" = very silly
  • Gooning -- For males: the act of becoming completely self-absorbed with your penis and masturbation, such that your face and mannerisms takes on the personality of a goon: tongue out, vacant expression, grunting, muttering. Usually heppens during a long "edging" session.
    • Edging -- Riding that fine line eight before the orgasm for as long as possible.
Suck ya can't join me pvp duo with ya bro plap plap gameplay speed running allllll night ~ -> Sucks you can't join in on our intense, night long sex
  • PvP -- "Player versus Player" a game mode where players compete against each other. Think Counter Strike, Tekken, League of Legends
  • plap plap -- The sound made during incredibly rough sex. Usually associated with anal sex.
  • speed running -- A special way to enjoy games, where players aim to finish the game as fast as possible. Associated with intense gameplay and high skill.
Plap, f in the chat, plap ~ -> Plap, so sad for you, plap ~
  • plap -- She's just continuing to say "plap plap" inbetween words to mock the sister
  • F in the chat -> When people watching the stream spam "F" in the chat to signify their sadness.
    • Press F to pay respect -- A meme originating from a scene in one of the call of duty games, where the prompt you to press a button during a very emotionally charged moment, making it unintentionally funny. The scene:
Well, we learn something every day i guess.
Thanks for the explanation. 👍

Users who are viewing this thread