Brainrot Girlfriend - Ch. 10 - Plap plap

Aggregator gang
Is it me, or am I actually understanding what she saying? I don't know what the sister is saying, but I can understand the girlfriend

Double-page supporter
So if they really are having sweaty unprotected sex for the purpose of impregnation every night, and she has modern brainrot while his blood sister has classic brainrot…

…what would their kids be like
Early 2010s brainrot :meguu:

Dex-chan lover
So if they really are having sweaty unprotected sex for the purpose of impregnation every night, and she has modern brainrot while his blood sister has classic brainrot…

…what would their kids be like?
The average Gen Alpha kid

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how much of the gf dialog is just author throwing some random ass phrases and seeing what sticks, or is he just fluent in brainrot lingo?
I (somehow) understand enough of it to get that it's coherent on some level, so I would assume that the author is actually fluent in both forms of brainrot, in addition to proper speech. That's honestly an impressive level of mastery over their linguistic faculties.

Dex-chan lover
So the girlfriend really said that it's a shame that the sister can't join in on the sex?

wDpcmuu.jpeg
Nah, she's just gloating at being able to have sex with the guy (I'm pretty sure). And probably going into detail a bit (I think).

Dex-chan lover
I wanna see the translation notes when this is translated into other languages
I'm not sure it even can be translated. At least not with full effect. There are some things that only corruptions of the original language can convey.

Dex-chan lover

…what would their kids be like?
Perfectly normal.

I love how they are communicating using a different kind of phones.
Modern brainrot = smartphone
Classic brain rot = advanced landline

Dex-chan lover
I would read brainrot dictionary honestly. I wanna join in on the brainrot too.

Dex-chan lover
Expecting the sis to ask loudly: "What are you doing in my swamp!?"

Hopefully does happen in later chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread