Brainrot Girlfriend - Ch. 8 - Brainrot Concert

Dex-chan lover
Classical rizz vibes, no cap! That banger had us all vibin' like Ohio gyatts, fr fr!

Ain't nobody trippin' but the haters, my rizzler!

She cute, she hot, but I don't know if the brainrot is worth it... I might go insane after 1 day...

The blobbo looks like a roach with those antennae. The latest in roach-girl technology.

Dex-chan lover
She seems happy to be there. That's (probably) what really matters in the end.

Double-page supporter
Damn, master please share your wisdom. how do I understand brainrot?
Stop edging freddy fazbear! = Stop whatever you're doing!
  • edging - stopping right before climax during masturbation, treading that fine line for as long as possible
  • freddy fazbear - character from a popular game "five nights at freddy's" that became a popular meme character
Rizzing up in Ohio! Let's harlem shake blud! = There's gonna be a crazy party! Let's go dance, man!
  • rizzing - "rizz" is short for "charisma", "to rizz" usually means to seduce someone with one's "rizz" or just display one's charisma
  • Ohio - A USA state turned meme. The joke is that all the craziest and surreal shit happens in Ohio.
  • Harlem shake - a meme dance
  • blud - "Mate"/"Homie"
I like ya cut g~ = Yes!
  • The entire phrase is from this meme:
Frame with toilet man is a reference to Skibidi Toilet. A popular "brainrot" short form animation series. Author's channel: https://www.youtube.com/@DaFuqBoom

Nuh uh, no cap! Classical banger concert w in the chat! Nah trippin! = No-no, trust me! This time it's gonna be timeless classics! For sure!
  • cap = lying for no reason
  • banger = word used to describe something awesome, usually an awesome song
  • w in the chat = "W" means "Win"/"Winner". "W in the chat" is when twitch stream viewers type "W" in the stream chat en masse, to signify that they approve of something. Opposite of "W" is "L"(lose/loser)
  • trippin = To be high on something to the point of halucination.
Last frame references several memes that represent the 2013 flavour of brainrot:
  • MLG edits:
  • "Smoke weed every day" edits:
  • Slurp! Noice ~ :

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread