Bread & Butter - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Surprise Bread

BREAD-NANT DHHSDKASFHHAHHA k i'm out just read the chapter :<
tjwN8Xv5NarJOB3BdCEG46VGG_p83CEO6zobypVhJJwsp80zBmRN6zeBOnf4bKp6XqvlWZFMKKRSsuF2TUJZtN3Sm3UIckCiLURl.png

jfc, as much as I think this is cute, I don't get why her friend would set her up like that...

aaaa thank you for the update! i'm really loving how the story is going so far. the end of the chapter has me nervous ;;

Fed-Kun's army
It's alive!!
Dick move from the married friend. The ex is also questionable if he is going after her when he is still married.

Double-page supporter
Never mind the ex is married, he even has a kid! Maybe she feeds him some bread that’ll help him fix his marriage. Lmao at the men on the tray, imagine if it were women. Not so cute now eh.

Thank you so much for translating!

This is a good example of a bad friend who does not have your best interest 😩 and an example of a selfish loser who lives in the past.

We all know she’s not going to return his feelings. That would be a huge downgrade. I feel so bad for his wife and child.

Why would her friend do this though? Like what's the point of setting up your friend with her ex omg

I love this manga so much! the character dynamics and maturity are so entertaining and less frustrating to read than other romances :) Thanks so much for translating! Cant wait to see what happens with her ex and current guy meeting hehe

Contributor
Lots of really unnecessary drama incoming. It'd be one thing is her ex was currently a single father, and even that would still be way too forced.

Users who are viewing this thread