Bread & Butter - Vol. 3 Ch. 9 - Croissant d' Amande

Dex-chan lover
this chapter was like peeping into a smoking garbage can and finding an 8 vehicle collision inside, like... the sheer mess of it all.

edit: @DoomArtist500 i don't think its that. both the sasamoto's feel constrained by societal expectations, the husband acts out by seeking refuge from what he feels to be a restricting home life, while his wife is waiting for any justification she can find for a guilt free divorce. its not clear whether the husband wants a divorce or whether he doesn't want to jeopardize his "perfect" home, but the wife's monologue makes it clear that she feels that she and her daughter would benefit from a divorce proceeding which would grant her full custody

Dex-chan lover
But you know, speaking within the manga context, if they'd just loosen up and eat some good food together maybe it could all be solved. ;)

Group Leader
O-omoi.... 😳 but I like that the manga is dealing with multiple types of marriages... That seems to be a theme

lol this dude is Grade A human garbage huh. Hope the wife leaves his trash ass. Their daughter is gonna grow up having some mental hang ups on food for sure, yikes...

whats this this family and suddenly dumping their emotions onto other people? lmao

also en edit: I hope that lady leaves his selfish ass. Dude deserves nothing.

what a comedic family LOL I know its bad but I couldn't stop laughing, this is marriage haha

NOT SAKAMOTO MANIPULATING HIS CHILD TO THINK THAT MOM DOESN’T LET HER EAT SWEETS??? fudged up!! (and whole lot other thing he did too, such a manchild)

Users who are viewing this thread