Bread & Butter

Contributor
Ten volumes, completed in Japan.
Current 2020 English scanlation status: halfway through Volume 2.

hqdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
This is really good! Not clichéd at all like I was suspecting, it's a nice, realistic story that's as warm and soft as fresh bread! (It's also making me kinda hungry hahaha)

HELLO! We're looking for more translators for this project so please send me a message or something. Arigatou desuuuu`

Contributor
Oho! I'm glad to see someone trying to pick this one up again. It's been a long time since I read the first volume but it left a very strong impression.

I hope this series get continue.
I love how the main character are middle age woman and man. And the slow pace romance and everything, their past and present , are just *chef kiss*
I love it so much, can't wait what they will face in future... Please continue to translate this T-T

Group Leader
This is surprisingly mature and sweet! Very interested in where this will go-- it's not always that I feel confident I'll like a manga regardless of what happens, but I'm pretty sure I'll enjoy this to the end.

Thanks for continuing the translations! :)

THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU FOR THE UPDATES!!!

I am also at my mid 20th and it is really hit home how she described her wedding life. I really love this manga

Manga for people who like emotionally unstable characters. Getting tired of reading about characters with no filter and the hormonal level of a 13 year old.

Thank you so much lost-translations, I have been waiting and hoping the rest of this series would be translated for years! I would have never have expected to love an emotional manga about people who hit a breaking point in their lives and have to start again so much.

Thank you so much for picking up this manga! I've never felt like I connected with a manga so much and so quickly before. It's so bittersweet and wonderful. I was looking for a good manga with adult main characters and I feel like I found that and more. I have a feeling I'll follow the releases of newly translated chapters closely for the first time! Thank you so much

Users who are viewing this thread