Break Blade - Vol. 18 Ch. 96 - Princess' Pretension

Fed-Kun's army
The guy who dodged the bullets is the same guy who supposedly "died" and appeared as a ghost to the MC this chapter, calling it.

they burried him already man @supersaiyandoyle

@Amplify

i think it is still pretty understandable, specially if you just binged read like me. Only thing that has not been explained yet us how Frederica and Nail met at the Assam capital.

@Epicredeemer You got it right.

@MesaOracle I like Yoshinaga's artwork ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@Knonderd Yeah, I too find it kinda sad, sorry for taking long to release, but keep up with it, although things are getting kinda heavy, that's a seinen, our MC won't summon strength and will out of nothing to overcome the hard times, specially after going against some of his core values. But cmon bro, It still has some unrealised potential, it should be getting really good on the next volume, that's not too far from coming

lol that's weird, I thought the story for this particular volume was amazing. I'm not sure how people are so confused about the setting, when it was all clear. That guy who raised the 2 "princesses" is obviously the Star of Assam. He's either got some weird obsession with serving as an advisor to the royal family or he's ultimately got something planned for a takeover. Regardless, judging by Manau's reaction, it's clear as day he's the only candidate who has an emotional connection with her out of all of the known characters.

Also, I'm glad the author finally addresses the issue of Assam since this was glossed over in the previous arcs. Athens just steamrolled Assam and we skipped over a lot at the start of this story. This is definitely great writing to actually bring the story back to a highly relevant plot point. The New-type ghost scenes with Rygart is also ramping up, continuing the motif of Rygart's descent into madness.

Damn I've been reading this manga for almost 3 years and i'm not giving up on it hope that it gets continued before i die tho because 2020 is not looking so good so far Lol

Dex-chan lover
Krisna should intervene, since those assam independence forces plan on subduing Krisna anyways

Users who are viewing this thread