Break Blade - Vol. 19 Ch. 100 - Commencing Attack

Dex-chan lover
Not surprising he charged, though i admit I was surprised how many immediately followed. This will have a heavy price down the line but right I can hardly blame him for that, he and many others aren't coldhearted enough to just watch this ... though something tells me Hozul won't be surprised by this.

Man, this chapter gives me chills.
At first I thought, why the hell the "javelins" not equipped to other golems too since it's so awesome.
But after Delphine jumped, now I remember that its pull power are probably waaaay over other golems.

It's not that he knew that the executions started, he was forced to watch them
It may have a high cost in the end, but I can't blame him

Dex-chan lover
I didn't think that I would live up to 100th chapter of Break Blade.

Supporter
@theShear I mean, I'm pretty sure that an argument can be made for gross human rights violations, if this world has those. What they're doing isn't much different from what Hussein or the Soviets did

Dex-chan lover
@Epicredeemer They probably don't, if I remember right the main reason they hesitate is because they got another country breathing down their neck and Krisna isn't that strong.

@BananowyJE They should make a celebration for coming this far....
Still Break Blade was a superb manga back then with dirge and borque...
Now, it still good but ....not as good as before....

Fed-Kun's army
Here I thought Rygart just gonna vault over the wall. But he made quite the judgement on knocking half the gate and stopping for ranged confrontation while using the other halves for cover to reserve his armor plating.

The way the writer set this up keep me on the edge of my seat

Wow!!! I am frustrated when looking at the arrogant girl. It will be so much fun to see how sad she when her knight got pwned. Thanks for the chapter. Another 2 months...

Users who are viewing this thread