Break Blade - Vol. 19 Ch. 100 - Commencing Attack

Dex-chan lover
Nice to see Rygart being a unstopable juggernaut again. 😛
He broke the enemy's moral just as he broke the city's gates. Good to see despite his anger he was still thinking enough about his troops who can't jump as easy as Delphine.

The panel with the half broken gate and Delphine was really good. 😎

By the way this Star of Assam seems to have a few loose screws.

Well the star of assam had a pretty rough life. This is going form my memory, but it was hinted that he was related to the royal family (i thought he was the father of the twins) but this chapter reveals he's a relative of the king who was exiled who going against the royal family(?). He was brought back to serve the twins as an instructor and as a body double. I think they fucked up his face, aka tortured him, so assam wouldn't be able to recognize him and to put him in his place as the slave to the royal family.

Also i remember last chapter i was upset because rygat doing stupid shit might've caused Krishna to go into another war, but i'm glad the core characters don't disagree with his actions. I wonder what the main army will do, they can't just watch.

Dex-chan lover
Never before has being caught up to the Raws been so frustrating.

I can totally see this as a covert ops plan. Hodr told Rygart to "do what ever you want" but "Krishna will not support your actions" and "You will be executed for treason if you fail". To which Rygart responds "I am fine with that."

Maybe even a plan to make Rygats the next pilot, at least ceremoniously.

Fed-Kun's army
the execution of children no matter what NO MATTER WHAT means you need a punishment worse then the devil himself could give.

@Skeith9

Hodr talking to Rygart before this battle is possible since Delphine can jump really high but the part about Rygart's little brother becoming the next piolt, i highly disagree i don't think Rygart would allow his brother to pilot Delphine because if he does then he will have to go through the same path Rygart went through.
but i kind of get the feeling that Rygart will lose this battle somehow and the traitor in Krisna's army will show himself.(it's probably the glasses officer, Ido)

I thought that Rygart will just jump over the walls thoughtlessly and get fucked but he surprisngly thought about it and attacked the gate from a distance the author really nailed the surprising part, but i hope the next chapter will also be surprising because at this rate i think i know where this is going...

How fragile are these bots that they break limbs from falling from a somewhat high place

Still wondering when will be next chapter :’( The traitor most likely be the girl four-eyed. She has plenty of screenplay than the big red hair guy haha

Users who are viewing this thread