Break Blade

Keep wanting more over 1 year ago last chapter translated :c I come back time to time to check.

Power Uploader
Same willing to continue (i represent the french translation) but need that japanese translator so badly !

Group Leader
Hi, I could continue the translation of this manga. But i would need to have somebody who could do cleaning/redrawing/typesetting. An english native speaker would also be usefull as a proofreader. If interrested, please contact me directly via private message or using our groups discord channel.

Group Leader
Release expected in mid-May. Feel free to check out our discord when it comes out.

Aggregator gang
imma be honest since learning how to play rts and grand strategy games i kinda want to die when a group of 6 enemies somehow takes out a group of 20 elites who were dug in and had the high ground

Aggregator gang
this story makes absolutely no sense, and has no idea what it wants to be.

Dex-chan lover
hey I stopped reading awhile back and just got back into this what arc was the one dealing with the princess and the double trying to prove that they were the real royal if anyone remembers I would really appreciate a chapter to try and find my way again

Huh? So there is an onboard Ai that can take over in case the pilot knocked out? Those Builders really wanted to make sure the Delphine can complete its last mission.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
@ongeki
lost ancient art of programming, everything became manual after a while for those who can use quartz,
ironically

Group Leader
I remember this. It's that mecha I couldn't understand... But who cares, MECHA! THANK YOU.

Users who are viewing this thread