Breaking News

Ooooo the first chapter itself is interesting. The FL comes off as stalkerish but its a comic soooooo.

This ML so stressful to me. SIR WHERE ATE YOUR BASIC MANNERS!? I just—— Why have her deliver it and call her your anti-fan at that!?

But the FL should also like take him off that pedestal, it sucks that it had to be this way.

Ok so this comic is VERY interesting. The ML is cool and caring lollll. He just doesn’t show it. At first, he is a little rude, but it gets better chapter by chapter. The FL is goofy and sweet. The FL is a little foolish and stalker-ish, but that’s fine. It’s an amazing mixture of characters. No, the ML is NOT a spy or anything. The way that the description is written is a little weird. It states “to spy on Kim Min Jun”, not Kim Min Jun (our ML) being the spy.
@Hurgh

I'd want to have a forward-moving nature like her, she's so brave eventhough she might know the answer from her confessed.

Group Leader
@jehoshua42 I don't think its a that big of an age gap though. I speculated based on chapter 1.
In chapter one, FL said she discover ML during her 3rd year of High school= age~ 17-19
ML is proclaimed to be the youngest news anchor (fresh out of university and landed the news anchor job quickly? maybe?? cuz FL said she wants to study to attend his same university)
So my guess if he really is youngest news anchor he had to get the job as soon he got out of school.
So age gap is a possible 4-6 age difference??

Also in chapter 3 she said they have a small age difference.
but the thing is "ajusshi" has a connotation/ indirectly calling someone old cuz its typically used for someone that's middle age man (40-60) and he clearly is still young. The previous scan group didn't explain it well in the translator note. And that's why ML found it funny in that chapter. The literal meaning is middle age man or uncle, but still used politely to address the older male. "Mister" would be the English equivalent.

So there can be a big misunderstanding when she calls him ajusshi for the readers if they didn't know that.

Users who are viewing this thread