Breathless - Ch. 2

Group Leader
My impression of the second chapter is the the FMC is a real sweetheart and the MC is a total dickhead. I sure hope that she falls in love with some other dude.

@FredFriendly do remember she pulled down his pants in the middle of the whole class. Moreover, she came through the window in someone's room, invading their privacy, not giving them any space.
Now that behavior is ANYTHING but normal. Anyone with a straight head would be creeped out.
But hey, I ain't complaining, as I said, i'd laugh at this, but i definitely don't wanna be Yi kun. Nope.
Then again, she's hot, so it doesn't matter.

Now, that's it, isn't it. Imagine if she was ugly. :)

@Aurorastar She WAS a kid during the whole pants thing to be fair, though yeah I agree with you over Fred the ML's reactions are totally understandable they've definitely got to find a way to tone it down with her before they start actually dating :p

@KrimzonHawka I get that she was a kid, but from what i see, she hasn't really improved
If they both like each other, hey, who am i to say anything. But imagine if he didn't like her at all and she was ugly... That would NOT be nice... she'd just be one of those crazy fangirls.
Also yeah, def wanna see them both tone it down a lil bit. The ml could be a bit more mature in dealing with her tbh.

I don't believe she's a bad person tho. She seems like a nice girl and definitely doesn't mean bad. She's just... dumb lol. But hey, i'll enjoy it

Users who are viewing this thread