Breathless

Group Leader
Mhhh, just to let u guys know. I don't really know if it can be considered as a Hentai/Ecchi. But, okay? Everyone has a different standard :/ So forgive me if you found this manhua in later date, ngl it's pretty gud
Trying to remove the hentai mark :/

Group Leader
Egads! There are already well over 350 chapters of this. I wonder if I'll live long enough to see all of them scanlated?!

Group Leader
lmao, I was wondering as well. The raw already passed 300 chapter, but it's not listed on md at all.

Group Leader
This series has been dropped, all staff has been dismissed due to the increasing amount of homework, assignments, and exams we have been facing up until now. I've asked the translator to find someone to pick it up, sorry for the sudden notice.
BLAME SCHOOL

Group Leader
I'm back because I found another raw for this in another language which I can manage and translate on my own, and it just happens to be Indonesian which is easier for me to mtl and use my head. Expect lots of Indonesian sfx (I'll still try to rd them though), I use this raw because it's already been rd'ed, so why not. Sorry for the bad translation and pr, don't have time for shit mate. Just read and enjoy Christmas, if you don't like it then get out.

Aggregator gang
I'm honestly lost for words
but this reminded me of the song Teenagers by MCR because ever since I was 2 they scared the shit and out of and they still do
especially these ones

Thank you for the translations!

Heeehhh, let's watch this manhua then~
Prev comments said this manhua have 300+ chapters? Woah
let's watched this manhua, will it ascend to hentai tag or not LOL

thanku so much for the scanlation team for the hardwork ^▽^

Users who are viewing this thread