Bride of Elysion - Ch. 2

Wtf... everyone else fully clothed while these young girls are subjected to mere underwear? Yeah... this is like turning women as some form of glorified cattle :I then again... Japan made worse literature than this one so I'm weirdly indifferent

Group Leader
Oh my God, okay, that's it. I can't watch the heroine's stupid face, just like she doesn't question her presence there, she accepts everything.
I've never seen such a stupid protagonist before. 😡

Thanks for the translations, but I drop this. 😷

This is some fine trash. I’m happy. Also rooting for the black haired guy based on absolutely nothing.

Hmm I don't think I can handle this kind of history, but thanks for the good work haha

the art is so nice-- im so sad that the art is so nice!!! because!! what is this plot!!!!!!!

I thought it would be like other Korean smut manga, but it's not that smutty yet. But what is this plot? 😂 But I'm still gonna read it. HAHAHA.

Reverse harem always HAHAHA

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly, I was hoping for a better plot. This has nothing going for it except the reverse harem

I have yet to move past this chapter, so I'm just saying this casually, but..

Is there a missing chapter/dialogue inbetween 1 and 2? What an abrupt and odd way to start the story. 🤨

This is ridiculous, I actually cackled when I got to the "uniform". Amazing, I have to see where this goes. Although if you're going to have this little plot, where's my smut? 🤔

sorry the fact that she said ''He's so kind'' made me open my discord dm groups,screenshot the panels and sent it just for me and my friends to laugh at how shit this is

Group Leader
I am so mindblown at the fact that this thing even exists.

WHO THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA. I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A LONG TALK AS TO HOW YOUR BRAIN FUNCTIONS BEFORE SMACKING IT BACK INTO A FUNCTIONAL STATE-

Ah yes. Now my existence feels even more demeaning and worth less than a sexual object. Who on earth thought this was a great thing to publish? I feel like cattle.

So, let me organize this to see if I got this right:
1. She's suddenly transmigrated to a different world.
2. She wakes up inside a CAGE.
3. She's taken into a place full of MASKED MEN who apparently are sponsors.

Now here are my questions:
1. Why is she not panicking ? She's literally in a DIFFERENT WORLD !! I will panic if I wake up in a different house in my neighborhood.
2.Why is she not questioning what happened ? Where she is ? who are these people ? Why is she there ? Isn't it the normal thing to do ???????
3. Why is she accepting EVERYTHING ???

To sum up: She arrived into a world full of men, where she is treated like a prostitute but she's okay with everything even though she was only an ordinary student previously. am I getting this right ?

The only positif thing is the art, that is wasted on this...

Really curious to how the author's brain works... or doesn't. Waste of art ._.

Users who are viewing this thread