Bride of Elysion - Ch. 3

casually bought slaves without thinking twice
y'all this girl has no thoughts, head empty

i'm still here for the art, but my heart is hurting...

Group Leader
Do Koreans miss slavery or somethin? Sure feels like with the way they fucking insert it into almost every manwha and have the portag go "Haha o well"

Also fuck this planet. All the future sex slaves sure arent fighting against being ripped from there families. Its basically "oh just live with it lol"

I'd rather choose a modern life.with modern values and amenities instead of getting stuffed in all holes and dying in childbirth at the age of 35

Aggregator gang
This is, uh, a strange story to say the least... Is the heroine's head actually completely empty?

This is weird. This story isn't disturbing enough to rage over it but this is just too weird. I've gotten too used to these Webtoons to rile up my emotions on the first chapter but I can't feel anything for the world or the MC. Is it just me?

Even my weakness for 2D ikemen cannot distract me from how horribly written this story is....

So her aloofness comes from her lack of memories? but since she remembers general status quo like no slavery, some bits of sensibility and morality should have stuck to her to wear at least some decent clothes 🤣

seems like the author is trying too hard to put a narrative into this story, meanwhile I'm here just for the sexy parts 😶

Elysian's will, my ass, Star's will my ass... you were all chosen because of big BOOBSSSS, girl who was responsible of the family of six.

Fed-Kun's army
I can somehow stomach slaves but, children slaves???? Ma'am???? This is Fuck-This-Shit Airport and I'll be announcing my departure.

If someone is rereading this from the future, please tell me if this gets better.

Thank you for the translation!!

Do you really believe that? Haha.

Since the female are scarce, I'm assuming there's no female slave.

"One young kid and one older so he can start working"

Mc:*chose 2 young kids*

Me: ????okay. What's the point of him explaining😂

Also, wth with that background story. Everything is according to elysian's will and you will forget your original world 😑

Abducted or sucked into another word to serve the purpose of exchanging mana? Children slaves?? Huh.

Thank you for the update 😄

Eiven is a walking fantasy. But the world, magic system, and kidnapping of another worlds' women is awful.

Dex-chan lover
??? I love the art but I'm so confused at this girl'sack of reaction to anything.
It would've been fine if she had a moment where she dismissed her old world but there's been nothing.
No thoughts whatsoever in her mind. I'm out.
The art is lovely but what even

Users who are viewing this thread