Bring the Love - Ch. 1

I always feel a bit awkward when the European fantasy romance setting is in actual countries and not just made up names.. especially Germany because if that's the official name while Prussia is Prussia.. that's a setting that's only a few decades long and I can't stop thinking "these characters might live to see WWI"

The author spent at best 30 minutes reading wikipedia about Europe before writing this. "Prussian tribes" ugh.

Also, 20 years? So she's in her late 20ies or early 30ies. Realistically, women don't remain unmarried till this age in pre-industrial societies, such as this setting. Even now most have kids. But she's some kind of special fictional female warrior... so I can't criticize that part, right?

@ooPh9quu I mean if you read more you'd see that they address the fact that she isn't married and is essentially on the shelf. Its not that you can't criticize that part, its that youre doing so unnecessarily since it is addressed in the story. Its like complaining about plot holes when one has only read the first chapter of a book.

.... It's so weird reading about how the author used real history of a real life country but twisting it to fit into a fantasy romance manhwa.... if the plot is good and the story line is good, i guess i'll overlook the fact that the author made the Nazis look like the "hero" and Prussia and Poland the "villains" in this story.... even though anyone who studied history or read up about the WWs know how fucking awful Germany was

Dex-chan lover
.... how come you play a lot without knowing her/his name??!

Fed-Kun's army
@teddyhunter If you studied at least a bit of history you would know that what the author took inspiration of wasn't WW2 at all...

@teddyhunter nigga what are you talking about? This is very loosely based on probably late 18th to early 19th Germany, there weren't nazis either in this period or in WW1

Hmmmm it seems interesting so far, but I can’t quite get over how high up the eyes are. It’s like the artist tried to overcompensate a fivehead complex by giving everyone a twohead instead... and therefore giving them a seven face.

I’m sure I’ll get used to it. At least there’s cake.

20 yrs ago? she looked older than 10 in the flashback that’s for sure. so a noble woman that’s unmarried in her thirties hm.

i don't kinda like the artsyle but the story seems to be interesting and funny

also, why is he approaching her while he's completely naked

Users who are viewing this thread