Bring the Love - Ch. 13

Roxant is the first ml in awhile that I just genuinely don’t understand and I enjoy figuring out. I want to see him blush over Leah, just once.. please I need to see that serious face melt! All the main boyos in this are so wholesome for the most part. Thank you so much for the chapter!!:)

i want roxant to be flustered BUT the build-up would be even better

@Starbright That's the thing — he does nice things, but he doesn't say nice things.

Unlike Brilliant, Roxant is terse, reserved, and poker-faced; he doesn't express himself much at all, and when he does, he doesn't do it very well. His actions are kind and thoughtful, but he's so gruff about them that if Leah only listened to his words she might get angry with his apparent rudeness or insensitivity. Roxant is tsundere, essentially, and Leah's statement was her recognizing that.

"He just can't say nice things" — she realizes that he's not going to say something just to be polite, he has trouble being honest about emotionally-charged topics, and he's going to be blunt and sound prickly. But at the same time, she sees that he's going out of his way to be helpful (in his own straightforward, businesslike way) and that he has assessed her emotional state and offered the one thing that will reassure her the most (staying and going through the documents, rather than fretting at home, unable to do anything).

Since he's so tsun, he gives two different practical excuses for why she should stay, because he can't just say, "I know you're worried. I can't give you honest reassurance, but I can let you know exactly what the facts are as we discover them. Having assessed your character previously, I know that will reassure you. So why don't you stay?" But she sees his intentions hidden behind his brusque manner, and she appreciates them.

Somehow.. it felt so wholesome seeing them neighbors helping each other out in the middle of the night while in their pajamas(*˘︶˘*).。*♡

Thank you, Leah, for gracing me with a pajamas party of men

That aside, Noah and Schultz.... First off, he knows her well.. That must... Hurt to be him, I hope he can be happy and if it's not with Noah then I hope she knew what she missed

yea i officially dislike noah. every part of her aspect is great other than the fact that she she purposely plays with other people’s feelings and it’s disgusting so until she fixes that and stops acting like she’s a victim about it, then i will continue to dislike her 😔

@enyoteremchi yeah I don't like Noah either. She seems quite short-sighted and selfish

I'm really enjoying Leah's maturity and objectiveness. She appreciates his helps and recognizes when she's at fault. There's none of that misunderstanding nonsense

Fed-Kun's army
Perhaps because Leah has protected and sheltered her siblings, Noah is immature and selfish. (She's acting like a brat)

Double-page supporter
Their pajamas aren't very, uh... historically (or locationally) accurate. 😂

I lovveee this sooo mucchh!! the side characters!! their stories!! sooo goooood!!!😍😍

Supporter
Initially I fully expected brilliand to turn out to secretly be a dick, but it turns out he's pretty cool

Fed-Kun's army
Wtf Noah? This was not the cute lovey-dovey banter I thought it'd be when they first got together on-screen.

Users who are viewing this thread