Bring the Love - Ch. 14

*skreeeeee* OMG THE DEVELOPMENT!!!!?! Her proposed?? Roxant my man you keep leaving me surprised!!! She better accept!! Lol thank you so much for the chapter!!

Dex-chan lover
Hehehehhehehehehehehehe he wanted this and at the same time he didn't want it.. Cause he wanted her loveeee hehehhehehehe
Many thanks

I'm assuming the backshot in the battlefield is leah?

Also a bit confused on the brother family tree so theres 3 brothers on his side hounds still out in the battle field is noahs love interest related to roxants family?

I love these two so much <3 Such responsible and caring older siblings that love their families. They're really compatible.

Also I want to see more badass Knight Leah 😍

Thanks for the chapter!! You're killing it :)

My poor computer! I just spat out my tea all over the screen! I seriously thought his letter would be about his coming over for the cherry tarts NOT A MARRIAGE DEMAND! XD

"Please accept it," he says! God the balls on him! XD

WOW!
I did NOT expect this at all! I was sure this was going to take a few more chapters but it happened!
Thank you matchamango for the updates!

Leah is shouldering so much for her siblings, so admirable!
and our lovely Matcha is shouldering so much for us to have the honor of reading these chapters! T-T thank you so much, I adore this story and am super excited it's kicking into gear

god i love leah and so much AND MY JAW DROPPED WHEN SHE OPENED THAT LETTER....

Wow that was quick I didn't expect that at all , I had an inkling but that was quick !!😁😁

Thanks for translating!!! I’m loving this story! It’s a good break from all the isekai mangas, typical jealous girls, or greedy fams etc. :))

Roxant wtff man that's not how you do it! Who proposes over the medieval equivalent of a randomass text?!

Users who are viewing this thread