Bring the Love - Ch. 17

No dear Roxy, you are perfect T__T you both will be fine T__T

Leah, just marry him already!

Awwwe Roxant my poor boy :(( This chapter made me sad. I hope Brill fixes things for them. Thank you for the update!

Dex-chan lover
I really hope someone would just tell her that he is the "girl" from the lake from their younger years.

He's actually being very generous and caring but because he's not expressive he comes off as indifferent. We already know she's attracted to him even if she tries to deny it, so it probably upsets her to hear the words she always wanted, but without the feeling of affection she would want to go with it. Rather than it making her feel valued and supported as probably intended, with her current impression she feels more a like a sad charity case.

It's just because he comes off as indifferent based on his expression
It's okay
You guys will work it out

Thank you for the updates!!!

Lmfao aww I wish he’d have an easier time to express his emotions on his face but it’s ok!! She wanted to hear something like that from someone, thanks for translating!!

Oh gosh, he is so sweet. I saw the raw and for a moment I thought he said something mean or rude, but what he said was so bittersweet. I understand how Leah felt I absolutely felt the same advgshdbhjdkfh

Aggregator gang
So complicated, i don't understand anymore 😂 thank you for the continuous update! I always looking forward to your project, no pressure, just saying 😆

Users who are viewing this thread