Bring the Love - Ch. 23

Matcha~ thank you for this!
I don’t like how Noah is dragging her relationship with Schultz. Geez how toxic. He made the right decision of staying away from her. NO TO TOXIC RELATIONSHIPS.
And oooh a rival 😳 will it make Roxy step up his game???? I’m so excited 😆 I can’t wait to see his jealous expression hnnngg

Bruuuuuuuuh the whole conversation between Noah and Schultz was INFURIATING. Noah I get you see possible problematic consequences if you break off such a relationship with a noble BUT THIS SHOULD’VE BEEN OBVIOUS FROM THE START BEFORE EVEN ENGAGING IN SUCH A RELATIONSHIP. At this point, I just want Schultz to walk off and let fate or whatever take its course instead of being stuck and having to endlessly wait for someone who gives off vibes of half heartedness. (Did we even get any verbal confirmation that Noah likes Schultz back, even if it’s not to the same degree?)

Because they can't express their feelings well, they are so cute!!! XD
Thanks for the chapter!! :):)

I was so uncomfortable with noah and schultz’s talk... i feel so bad for schultz i hope noah gets it together soon :/ it feels like she isn’t as serious about the relationship as he is and it kinda feels bad idk.... anyway i see some exciting times bc of this new character 😏 thanks so much for the hardwork 💖

Our boy Schultz is too good for Noah. Noah needs to be more honest...

And Roxant looking for Olive is so cute.
Roxant is cute. Leah is cute. Bril is cute.

Thanks for the chapter!

I’m so glad Schultz put down his feet firmly about separating when Noah is dragging on her other relationships and talking about taking in a lover? Seriously, he is too good for Noah. I’m fine with them separating since they don’t need to get together now as Roxy and Lead are getting married instead.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who dislikes Noah and her flimsy ways, I am a person who is strongly against cheating and adultery so when I see it ticks me off to no end, especially when characters just brush it off and act like it not that big of a deal like they don't know why the other person doesn't like it.

I can't say in words how satisfying seeing Schultz just cut it off and seeing Noah all flustered. uggh I just can't stand it when people take advantage of others affection and feelings liek their obligated to them and because they like them they'll let slide their mistakes

Schultz you can settle for better.
Noah needs to realise her own feeling.
If she's too free spirited, couldn't even care for schultz feelings, sorry Noah u don't deserve this man such a devotee as schultz.
Sometimes when u lose something u realised its value.
Noah needs this lesson.

I love Leah and Roxy. 😍 Huhuhu a rival has come to further develop their rship. 🤭

Count me in as another for team Schultz. She really isn't showing him true affection or consideration. If she still wants to play around, its not fair of her to keep Schultz waiting. On the other hand, if she was serious about him, it wouldn't take her 4 months to settle things. Nobility may be difficult but you can clearly smell its a flimsy excuse. Moreover, after Schultz has clearly expressed his feelings, wishes and expectations, she really has the audacity to ask if she can take in a lover? They have barely begun their relationship and that's her attitude? She's rather shameless.

I think she's approaching things casually and expecting him to wait around and understand because he was a player himself. The thing is she's missing the point that he ended all that and changed for her. If she's not willing to do that herself without being coerced, it really is better to end here and now. I think something dramatic will have to happen to make her come to her senses or else he'll end up with a cheater for a gf.

Is it just me or does Roxant and his rival seem like a cat and a puppy respectively? Opposite ends but both adorable in their own ways.

noah that bi- hate her so much. i wonder why schultz even like her, he deserves someone better than someone like noah

Dex-chan lover
@yuzuyuzu
noah that bi- hate her so much. i wonder why schultz even like her, he deserves someone better than someone like noah

tbh I don't like either of them, but I definitely have respect for Schultz actually trying to fix things. Noah's just pissing around still, and yeah sure it takes time to change habits and stuff but you dug yourself into this hole, and now you're dragging Schultz into it too.

This story is really something..

Leah.. I remain unmarried, cause nobody loves me (and I don't love anybody either)
Guys lining up with the ring: but we've had a crush on you since ever :-D

Really, Noah? 😧😩
Schultz, don't waste your feelings on someone who doesn't take you seriously.. 😔

Really tho.. I'm hating her so much now. 😒

Thank you for the chapter.
I'm more of a Roxy x Leah ship.

Tho I really feel bad for Schultz :(( I want him to be happy.

I just found this and I'm already in love ;A; n00b question, how is Kroemer pronounced?

Users who are viewing this thread