Bring the Love - Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
Noah is the designated fukboi of this webtoon that everyone agrees is trash. Schultz deserves better than this flimsy girl.

Fed-Kun's army
Noah you have to get your shit together. You can't just treat people like that, like your own convenience.
Poor Schultz to have fell for her.

Fed-Kun's army
Is anyone supporting Noah as a character ? He is worthless garbage from the get go. I thought maybe just maybe the ball incident was a set up but she is just a bitch. So she is getting angry because her proposal to get lovers on the side got rejected and then she was surprised he told her to forget the whole thing ? Bitch you ain't worth shit

Fed-Kun's army
I just hope Schultz find someone else and end up happy and Noah just regret it for the rest of her life at this point.

Let's not forget Schultz has had a flirtatious past too. I do think he'll leave her and that will sort of shock her into what she's missing out!

Double-page supporter
It was established at the beginning that Noah was a playboy(girl). I don't know what y'all were expecting.

Noah shouldn't marry Schultz, she's awful to him. They're dating and about to be married and she has the audacity to bring up keeping a lover. She may want to be polygamous but he is clearly insulted. I feel really bad for Schultz, he's being disrespected and it really really doesn't feel like she even likes him.

I really hate Noah

The author has so much going on with differentiating plots it's annoying when you're only here for the main romance

Bro Noah needs to get her shit together and get with Schultz properly or let him go, instead of doing either she’s just expecting him to wait forever and gettting annoyed when he doesn’t?? Tf did you expect? Ma’am I’m going to have to ask you to GROW UP! Polyamorous or not, play girl or not, first things first, respect your partner’s wishes(as long as you are okay with it) or let it go instead of stringing it along🙄🙄

Users who are viewing this thread