Bring the Love - Ch. 24

Group Leader
@clairabelle4567 She said in a previous chapter that she wasn't interested in marriage or a partner. She was even going to let Noah get married for the family but Schultz told her that he can't right now. Leah only recently decided that she was going to find a marriage partner and this was before Lucas came back from serving in the army. And she even mentioned this chaptet that she only thought of him as her dearest friend. :)

Leah seems to be looking for a partner that she knows is reliable and strong. Lucas, even if he says he's more manly now, doesn't seem to fit that standard as much as Roxant. She said she is willing to marry someone who doesn't love bit that doesn't mean they shouldn't be reliable.

@iskaeil Oh, I didn't mean that Leah finds Roxant more handsome than Lucas! I don't think that any canon statement about that has been made one way or another. I meant "attractive" in the sense "having beneficial qualities or features that induce someone to accept what is being offered." When you compare the two men, it's not all that surprising that she finds Roxant's personality and qualities more appealing than Lucas's personality and qualities. She's looking for a marriage partner, not a puppy.

Now im torn who to root for leah, if its the cinnamon bun lucas or our baby boy roxy šŸ¤”

Ps. I died on that "are you a cerberus" panel šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

omg lucas is such a cinnamon roll i cannnnnnnnnt , i believe he isnt the match for leah but i want him to be happy and find someone who he can love and loves him back and move on

Oh wow I didn't expect her to be so clear-cut and honest with her relationships. I have so much respect for Leah. The Stegens are quite cute too. I hope they aren't made into antagonists for the purpose of plot

I never mentioned how much I love her dress. I liked the greenish one too, but this one looks really good! Plus the gem makes her eyes pop. Aw man, I like Vivian's dress too.

Oh, no no. He should definitely give up, sir. Don't encourage your son to harass someone who's rejected him his whole damn life. AHT AHT!! None of that.

Itā€™s hard to accept ā€œnoā€ as an answer when someone you rely on for life advice informs you that you just need to ā€œman up and prove your love.ā€

Poor Lucas, I hope he realizes quickly that his dad gives terrible advice, or heā€™s going to lose even his friendship with Leah.

Lucas,your exactly my type now let me screenshot you into my storage of *cough* hot guys....

Aw...poor lucas, what a precious baby. Well now that she's engaged he shouldn't keep pursuing her anymore. And what probably she meant by "manning up" is that he would move on and live happily. Still, what a hard rejection :(

Double-page supporter
You wouldn't think that their all soldiers and generals

Fed-Kun's army
Lucus is such a pup. Poor boy, can totally see why he is not Leah's type.
It's nice how encouraging his dad is (though it won't help one bit). I like how the noble families in this story have such strong kinship.

R9sKPxI.png

Ooof, these two families is quite messy. One pair of siblings will probably have a one-sided loved to the other pair of sibling.

I donā€™t feel sorry for Lucas at all. Leahā€™s been very clear about their relationship and rejected him since they were young, but he still hasnā€™t given up. He doesnā€™t respect her no. If Lucas truly loved and respected her, heā€™d give it up. I hate how this behavior gets portrayed in fiction, itā€™s not admirable or something to pity him for.

Compare him to Roxant, who clearly likes Leah but would be alright with a divorce if she found a man she loves, and was very upfront about just wanting the best for her.

Users who are viewing this thread