Bring the Love - Ch. 27

Thank you matchamango you're spoiling us!

Does anyone else want Leah to counter-challenge Lucas instead...?

i kinda wanna just.... punch everyone..... this is one hell of a mess LOL someone slap lucas, someone slap noah, someone slap vivian.... pls....... just help roxant and schultz...........

Lucas just f*** you. I hope they just break your heart completely and leave my favourite couple alone. They are slow as they are now.

just cause you’ve had a one sided love for whocares how many years doesn’t mean you have rights to that person. I can see why Leah didnt like him 🤢

Lucas, Leah isn't a goddamn object you idiot. Let her challenge you instead ugh. Thank you matchamango!

@LaCondesa Same! I want her to kick the crap outta him! Or counter, that no one gets to fight for her, because she chooses what she wants.

I hope he refuses. Or Leah fights. It's just as silly to fight over a woman as it is to negotiate over a woman - she isn't a box, as someone said. Especially Leah, who doesn't need anybody to defend her (as she was a soldier).

If Roxant goes through with it, I hope he'll completely obliterate that annoying POS.

Thank you for the chapter!

Lucas is a piece of trash . Fighting over Leah like she is an item that u can have the moment u beat the other guy.
Lets say he wins by some miracle , does he really think that Leah will jump into his arms and marry him . No! She will just start to hate him because she (maybe) ruined her engagement .
Lucas is so fucking stupid . Before he could have stayed Leahs friend but now I don't think so .
I bet on Roxant

Talk about a selfish prick. Leah isn't some object to be tossed around. I hope Lucas gets trashed good, even better if it's Leah who does it.
Looks like we'll focus on Noah and Schultz in the next chapter though. I hope nothing happens to Schultz.

Thank you for the chapter!

They are already refuse you Lucas, both of Leah and Roxant........
Noah save your boyfriend

Users who are viewing this thread