Bring the Love - Ch. 27

Okay now to me lucas is an asshole and mostly because he isnt even taking Leah's feelings into consideration. Also if roxant accepts the duel, his approval rating to me will also decrease becuase no, leah is not a prize two men can fight over and win. Sooooo

Wow, selfishness in it's greatest form right there...
Lucas is an asshole for being inconsiderate and so self-absorbed in his own feelings without thinking about other people (wth, does Leah's feelings not matter, she already said NOOOOOOO)
Becca is a b***h for... well, existing, really.
Vivian is literally the most air-headed, half-witted thing on Earth.
Schultz and Noah need to like just get it together, honestly...it's ridiculous how they're acting...
Roxant and Leah are cute though. (I have a feeling that he isn't gonna accept the duel or Leah will fight Lucas instead)

I’m so proud of Roxant for standing firm on his feelings!! Lucas is so selfish for trying to take away something Leah chose for herself just so she’s forced to consider him. That whole family needs to pull their head out from their butt.

Also, that woman drugging the ice noble, Idr his name, and taking him to “lie down”? Disgusting.

Somehow it seems like Noah became the boy who cried wolf.

Schultz... good luck. Hope either Noah will rescue you or you become sober before I get totally pissed at you side characters. Your drama isn't interesting right now.

Thank you thank you Roxant! You didn't hesitate on refusing giving up on Leah!

Lucas going to suicidal mode now? -_-

Leah... keep on blushing everytime you look at Roxant, cause it makes me happy☺️

Everything was so serious until I read Leah saying all these are happening because of her beauty and I need to take a moment to laugh before I can continue. That hilarious part caught me totally off guard. Ah, I can’t wait for the next chapter!

You have no idea hope happy this update made me 🥺
You know the best thing is that Leah is (slowly) falling in love with Roxy without realizing their past connection
SHE LIKES HIM FOR WHO HE IS NOW!!

Fed-Kun's army
I really wish Lucas would go away. He tries to say he loves Leah but he doesn't, he is obsessed with her. If he loved her he would have taken her no and let it be, knowing that she knows and that she doesn't feel the same. Instead, Lucas keeps doing everything he can to push his way into her life to make Leah his, it is sickening.

It is probably not meant to be taken as strongly, but as someone who has had someone obsess over them in this way in the past, it is a horrible thing. This is harassment, he is not taking no for an answer, he is not taking her thoughts or emotions into consideration, and he does not see anything less than Leah being his as an end.

Well said Mr. Roxant eve the readers want to say that to Lucas.

Thank you for the chapters!!!! I am soo happy that we have many readers too!!! 💕💕💕💕💕

I know it won't happen, but god I wish Roxant would kill him. Already sick of that character.

Dex-chan lover
LUCAS YOU FUCK. So you're telling me Noah told this girl that same thing more than a few times and still went back to her. Bruh, these 3 people suck.

lucas is the type of guy who thinks hes a “nice guy” but cant even respect “no” from a girl smfh... roxant go wreck him

Users who are viewing this thread