Bring the Love - Ch. 27

You go, Roxy!

Just go away forever, Lucas. Geeezzz... as we all keep telling: NO is NO. You went from disrespectful to being an awful person! I hope that Leah just smack him, really.

Roxy, as usual, have my heart <3 <3 You're the best, Roxy! <3 <3

This family can't take a no, Vivian as well. Hm... she did that the no, though... she just didn't believe? Well, I don't know. I do agree that Noah is too much of a "free-spirit".

And Becky the rapist. -___-; Noah, DO SOMETHING!

Wow this chapter was a wild ride from start to finish 😳 Thank you so much Matcha 😘
Lucas has lost all remaining goodwill that I have, seriously dude, unwanted persistence is highly unattractive, and so go behind her back like that?! Dick move!! But I swooned so hard at Roxant's basically-a-public confession 😍
Noah, go save your man from that vixen!!!
Both Vivian and Lucas need to get a grip and accept that a no/ end is what it is, and let go!!!

That made me laugh so much! 😂🤣 The way his dad fainted 😂😂😂. I do feel bad for Lucas.. but pestering someone doesn't really get you anywhere :|

geez, woman can be just as scary as men.
She just roofied the guy, Crist...

gosh this effing Lucas needs to be stopped, his way thinking is really not good
he also needs some beating 😊

i was neutral just mildly annoyed by lucas at first but now can he just leave like bruh she's not interested and just idea of "winning her" through a duel suggests she can be won, like she doesn't have actual feelings its blatant objectification, and if you rlly loved her, you would take the hint that shes not interested my god no means no

Users who are viewing this thread