Bring the Love - Ch. 27

Lol, I think that Leah (as a former knight) will kick Lucas' ass by herself! :-D

(Lucas, it is probably because of your haircut, you know :p)

Aggregator gang
This is why Leah was right to coldly knock Lucas down. Guys like this, who feel they have any sort of chance (even when delusional), will do everything they can to "stake their claim" on you if you don't put them in their place.

I hope Leah is the one who takes on the duel. If not, GO LORD ROXANT!!

Fed-Kun's army
Lucas is too immature. His way of thinking makes me laugh, its like a kid saying "I like this toy so much and I saw it first".
He lacks consideration, this is way Leah will never fall for him and only sees him as a friend.

I almost feel bad for Mr Sebastian, his son is too naive and his daughter is so lovesick with the wrong person.

Lucas already looks like a Pokemon trainer and now he even wants to duel. Abrupt genre shift here we come

Isn’t she a soldier herself? Why fight the guy you think is your rival in love and just...bypass the woman who has stated for most of her life that she is not romantically interested in you? You’ll clearly lose, but wouldn’t it be better to face her instead? And that’s assuming the duel has to happen. The duel is completely unnecessary, but if you’re going to be out of line, and least confront the right person.

Double-page supporter
@Zephyr247 Hmm well, I think duels often end with one person dying, so dueling the person you want to marry seems counter-intuitive XD. I do agree that he needs to shove off tho, she doesn't need to be protected at all so I'm not sure what the duel would prove.

THIS IS MORE LIKE IT. IF HE LUCAS LOSES HERE THEN HE'LL KNOW AND ACCEPT THAT HE HAS LOST.

Contributor
The dad: Watching as his dumb-ass attempts at pushing his overemotional puppy-dog son's worst tendencies in his conniving plan, inevitably come crashing down in a horrid disaster sure to cause national scandal.

I'm probably horrible for enjoying that so much.

KYAAAHH~~ I WISH LEAH KNEW THE CONTEXT OF WHAT ROXANT WAS TALKING ABOUT. EITHER WAY, BEST GUY ROXANT WAAAAHH~~

i think we all know lucas will lose... im afraid that something might still happen tho

save schultz

The endnotes is mood. This is getting annoying, Lucas is immature from my pov and not "manly" at all as he would like to be. Getting pathetic.

On another note, I enjoyed Roxant's replies (*˘︶˘*).。.:*♡

ET6h52jXkAMpUXg.jpg

if I were Leah, I'd duel Lucas and kick his dumb ass to next tuesday
also NOAH SAVE SCHULTZ!!! HE'S BEEN ROOFIED!!!!
116795329_179978646826367_6840546712681330781_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread