Bring the Love - Ch. 27

lucas is kind of a jerk... like really? he is only considering his feelings in this situation and not hers AT ALL. she has told you no im assuming MULTIPLE TIMES and when she does get engaged to someone you ask for them to break up with her so that you can have more chances with her... like Dude.. wth? your saying just because you onesidedly like her she's not allowed to be with someone else? even if she has no interest in you whatsoever? do you want her alone her whole life? or are you just assuming that if you get rid of any potential love interest she'll have no choice but to go to you.. honestly i kinda want leah to fight the duel just so she can beat some sense into him and get it through his head that she doesnt like him that way o__o also wth lucas? most people are scared of roxant so no.. he doesnt have many opportunity's to find somebody he likes.. unlike our mr cant take no for an answer pretty boy who has all the girls fawning over him XD

well things just escalated quickly..............also becca you B get our hands off schultzzzzz leave ma baby alone oh and roxant beat the boi's ass to Jupiter! Also roxant my man ........did i tell you that i love you? finally a male lead who can express his thoughts in a healthy way and understand other's feelings like that speech! APPLAUSE!!!!

Omg 😆😆😆 Lucas, man! You will die for sure.
Noah crush that b**** in the face😠
Poor Leah, her beauty is a poison.😏

Matcha, you are the best ever 😁 thank you

I hope when the duel take place, an "accident" happens so lucas is either crippled or dead XD

@Chuepomi
I thought so at first, but then she would have had the scar, since he got that when he was a child. That's the only reason I doubt it was him lol

Matcha I really relate to your sentiment (or rather resentment?) at the end there.

I really wanted to kick in Lucas's face this chapter. Any little sympathy I had for him and his lonely one sided feelings went out the window with how he talked to Kroemer. I really got mad especially at that part where he says this is his only chance and that Roxant will have other opportunities. Like how dare you! What kind of audacity is that?! It's bad enough to even ask him to give up period, but then to suggest that somehow he's more deserving is ridiculous. He's never been romantic with Leah and like Roxant said, its silly that he's trying to measure his affection by time. Even if he loved her longer, so what? Does that matter to Leah? Not only is he challenging Roxant but he's also indirectly challenging Leah. He's trying to supersede her decision to accept Roxant's proposal. Does her feelings or choices not matter anymore? Again this arrogant snot still thinks she'll be his so long as Roxant goes away. Moreover, this idiot then gets surprised when Roxant gets ticked off at him, like what did you think was going to happen after you tried to intrude on his engagement and make presumptions about his feelings? Then to top it all off he decides to challenge Roxant, who is far superior and more experienced in combat, to a duel? He's really trying for a death by stupidity.

Sorry but I just needed to rant on that. I'm also taking volunteers for gathering wood. You know, for when we BBQ Lucas later.

I hope Leah accepts the Duel in Roxant's place and beats Lucas' butt black and blue.
She is a former war hero and knight after all lol And I want to see her being a badass not just in flashbacks.

He finally admitted that he is taking his opportunity and not making a favour!!!

P.s someone save Schultz he is gonna be eaten!

Owh that was so cute :)
However I have no respect for people like Lucas. Your feelings do not entitle you to the feelings of others.

Thanks for the fast update :)

Hope lucas will get enlightenment or somethin after get beaten up by roxant :" i kinda pity him, but..... Leah&roxant deserve the love soo..... ~

Fed-Kun's army
Lol feels like a lot happened this chapter.
Roxant made me smile this chapter.

Noah! Protect your man! And good job, you've just taken the first step of cleaning up stuff. And dang, this family, what's with their entitlement and selfishness??? LoL, no idea why Lord Sebastian thought it would be a good idea for Leah to have Lucas as a secret lover xD

Leah! Twist the ear of Lucas, as much as you can -.- The audacity. The feeling of entitlement. And completely ignoring what Leah wants. I'm waiting to see whether Roxant will gather up his courage and ask what she wants. On second thought, there's no need for that, Leah will make it clear to everyone what she wants, I'm sure of that.

Omg aahacdnie dj km whwv s This is so SPICY 🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️

Thank you so much for the constant updates. I don't know if my heart can take it any longer.

Users who are viewing this thread