Bring the Love - Ch. 30

Lmao Noah and Schultz are hilarious , I hope their relationship will be able to improve and that they’ll grow more. Tysm for this chapter!!! It was so good

When a woman is loved the right way, she blooms. Beautifully. So happy for Leah 😭 Aaand I like Schultz ❤️ He is sincerely sorry for not getting Noah’s consent. I wish men would read this manhwa and LEARN. Men around me are trash 😭 guyss Noah and Schultz are not engaged yet but he still wants her consent before doing something. Unlike real guys even boyfriends do not ask for consent and if they did and you say no, they will not respect it. Ok sorry this is getting long lol this chapter just hit home.

Thanks for the chapter!! I don’t really see the chemistry between Noah and Schultz. Wish we had more Leah and Roxant!

I think we should avoid ship names that end with -ah just because there's both Leah and Noah. So I think I'm Team Lexant or Lero or Lerox.

What on earth do you do with Noah though? Noltz? I'm not normally for violence in relationships, but there is a delicate balance where they can be played for over-the-top laughs. I guess maybe looking at my reading history, I hate it from tsunderes and from males, but if it's done comedically from a girl that has a legitimate reason to be angry I'm OK? I love Akane from Ramza, but I hated The Student Council President Is A Maid. Not sure how I give Lina from Slayers a pass, so maybe I'm just inconsistent or a sucker for 90s ridiculousness. :)

Le Foxy Roxy and Lexant are my favorite ship names I've seen, for one of my favorite ships. Love those two!!!

Noah is right! Schultz is cute 😭 i just love him for for the fact that he was upset that he didn’t ask for consent! The panel of Leah really got me! She’s in love! ❤️ As for the ship name, how about RoxaLe? Pronounced the same way as Royal but with ‘x’ 😂 Tho I like Lexant too :3

I’ve been waiting for hours for the latest chapter to become avail😂😂 kyaaa I love the plot and characters so much. Leah in the last panel is hilarious 😆 I LOLed when Noah revealed who kissed her XD I can’t with these two. Get it together quick!

Thanks for translating! Awesome work. This webtoon is one of the good ones!

I honestly like LeRox because it's short and sweet. I feel like Lexant is too much of a normal sounding name.

Hahaha I've never read "consent" being pictured so naturally and clearly like this.. it was usually awkward and didn't quite fit with the flow of the story or characters.

Users who are viewing this thread