Bring the Love - Ch. 37

brill and max are officially my babies who DESERVE the WORLD

also ‘exposure fetish’ lol

Wow that sounded homophobic. FOA we don't get LGBTQ+ couples in stories with hetero leads that often. And yet having two such couples in one webtoon is too much for your fragile sensitivity already? Don't combust in your pants there.

Thank you so much for the translation and bringing us this webtoon😃!

I'm really obsessed with BTL now so I tried to look for any possible spoilers which is hard since I know 0 Korean. But I did find out that it's a spin off the other manhwa of author Zestkyo
which is 19+ BL called Black Hound and his slave prince (흑견의 노예왕자) and it apparently tells the story of Hound Kroemer in Poland and his Prussian lover. I couldn't read it anywhere but according to chapter thumbnails in author's blog there are characters from BTL - Noah and Schultz, Max and Brill and even Roxy himself (around ch. 80)! Now I madly want to read it too so if anyone has some spoilers please share))

Exposure fetish... Poor Roxant keeps being missunderstood because of his inability to actually explain things

Double-page supporter
Wait wait wait... More than any revelation this chap why is brill not able to have heirs? Is he impotent or something!?? I think this one is a heavy topic

@scarlet_summer brill might not be able to reveal that him and max want to be together since he’s the head of the family which means he needs to have an heir which is why he’s probably saying he’s impotent so that he has an excuse instead of saying he’s gay. probably why he’s looking to leah and roxant having a child since if they have a child brill can name their child his heir and thus stay with max.

Double-page supporter
@gigiemmyxo

Ooh I see. It's coz the way he worded it, that he 'can't have children' so I took him for his word. Though I think we'd get the full story soon. Makes me wonder if Roxant knows about this? Coz if he does then wouldn't it have helped his brother if he stayed as the head then?

Group Leader
@scarlet_summer in a previous chapter, Brill and Roxant talked and Brill said "you know where my lies" or something like that to Roxant. And Roxant apologized so I assume he does know. I can't imagine that he wouldn't have known since they have a close relationship and Brill is very important to him.

He wasn't able to remain as the head because their father (who passed away) wrote in his will that he wanted Brilliand to become the family head.

:(

I swear if Leah don't slap that little bitchass I will. MY DUDE SHE SAY BYE BYE TO YOU A MILLION TIMES GET OVER IT

Nonono, Leah, not that first meeting, the other first meeting. Waaaah, the misunderstandings keep piling up. I wonder if Roxant will ever clear this up with Leah (knowing him, even if the truth comes out, it won't be intentional).

Leah must be so tired by now of Lucas's antics. I hope she stands her ground as usual. I wonder when will it get through Lucas's thick head what Leah wants and doesn't want.

Users who are viewing this thread