Bring the Love - Ch. 37

OH MY GOD!!!! I DIDN'T REALIZE BRIL AND MAX WERE A THING UNTIL THIS CHAPTER. WOWOWOWOWW.

Waw! In my norm mode ihate bl but this manhwa can make a way to my fujoshi heart

Bruh I'm not even surprised about Brill. Honestly, the only thing left for him to do was go "I'M A GAY."

Macha mango thank you so much for doing such a good job on your translations. I love this series so much!

About Max and Brill, it was so obvious when Brill got mad at Roxy saying where his heart lies. The artist even showed Max in the frame. All that was missing was huge red arrows pointing at Max. Also when they mentioned the cousin having a thing for Max.

I want to see Hound and his choice of girls that has Roxy disappointed.

Once upon a time, Roxy worked in a strip bar..

Hilarious, as always! Thank you, MatchaMango for the update <3

Dex-chan lover
Well I knew Brill was gay from the very beginning because hell, there's no way a man looking beautiful like that can be manly at all lol

Not to mention his actions are already given.

And about Leah and Roxant relationship... we're already getting 1 step forward and 2 steps back huh?

AHHHH YES MAX X BRILL

Agh, My heart. They're adorable.

Thank you for the chapter (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

.... Someone's comment down here somehow equating lack of manliness with gayness is really um ... 😒 That's very uncorrelated.

Anyways aw. They're cute.

New thought: is Lucas going to ask Leah about her knowing Roxy as long as she's known Lucas? (Based on the Lucas/Roxy conversation at the Stegen house)

Because THAT would make the next Roxy/Leah conversation extra fun, and definitely redeem the fact that I will have to see Lucas pestering Leah again. :)

Fed-Kun's army
Saw Brill x Max from a mile away, but it's still cute.
Lucas... hopefully he'll be less of an idiot this time

Being a german, I think I can give some german background info, just for fun.

So "Baumkuchen" tree-cake gets it's name from the way it is baked. Basically you apply a small layer of dough in the form, backe it and apply another layer after a some time. The parts that where exposed to the hot air for a while are more brown than the rest of the cake. So if you slice it and look at it from the side, it looks a bit like wood grain, thus giving it the name.

Also... I am pretty happy to read storyes where germans are part of the good guys. No seriously, if you pay attention, you will be surprised in how many manga germans are bad guys. I mean overall it is more funny than bothering.

I HAD A FEELING HE WAS WHEN HE HAD ALL THE JEWELLERY. ALSO BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE A BABY GIRL IN THE FAMILY.

@wheretheheckismyjello Author really said Gay and Bisexual rights. Remember, Noah is still in love with that white haired dude (i forgot his name oops) and had a ton of female lover too. We STAN progressiveness

Users who are viewing this thread