Bring the Love - Ch. 38

To be honest, I thought it might be a little insensitive to invite him to the wedding. But if the objective is to make their world know that he accepted it and is ready to be open for new relationships, then maybe she said that so he can move on faster?? Plus, it might not be good for his reputation.

I'm glad he's going to try to move on.

And I still don't like Noah. She should stay away from him if she's just gonna play with him. 💩

Olive is the winner of this episode.

I feel sorry for Lucas.. I know how desperate can someone be when their one-sided crush is slipping through their fingers..
I hope everybody will be happy in the end

Character developmennnnnnt. I love this webtoon. (•̩̩̩́ 〰 •̩̩̩̀)

Thank you for the chapter! I'm happy for Lucas but I hope he gets to fall in love with someone else and invites Leah to his own wedding

Yayyy lucas go and find someone that’s the right person for u!!! And lmfao olive is adorable she reminds me of my own bunny. Tysm for updating so quickly!

Damn son, Leah is COLD. You don't ask the dude who's been in love with you for years to go see you marry another dude, and only after a couple weeks too! That's just cruel.

Lucas my boy...growing up so well! Happiness to him! I hope he finds someone that he can show that face to as well. 😭❤️ Olive why you SHO DAMN KEWTTTTT ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ I want a black rabbit now.

Thanks for the translation, hope you’re doing well. ☺️

You were an asshole, but yes indeed, a redemptionary moment for Lucas. But Leah didnt deny having the face of "someone in love", rather only asked if it was true!!! Plus points for FL for not being dense or in denial of her feelings ❤❤❤❤

Oof good communication and character development that's hot! Thank you so much for the chapter! ♡

It really sucks for supporting characters. I know lucas only acted the way he did before because he was crazy for leah. It takes alot of courage to let go of someone you love...I'm really happy for lucas because what he did was the brave thing to do :)

omg omg I saw the raws and I'm so f*ckin excited to the following chapters
the R-rated scene is coming. You get that joke?
@Poisondilu that's what friendzone is like. And he can't escape it

Thank you for the chapter!
The silly silbings finally matured!!! Yay, for them!
Olive.... I love it.

Users who are viewing this thread