Bring the Love - Ch. 40 - Season 1 Finale

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Roxant is WAY too cute I love him so much

Also thank you matchamango I love you for translating this amazing work, you deserve a mini vacation

Omgomgomgogmgo 😆😆💗💗 they’re just too cute!! Can’t wait to see more btw was a couple name decided on yet??
Thanks for the translation and enjoy your break 🍵💫 see you in season 2 ✨

Thank you for your hard work.. Enjoy your holidays... And also thank you for not dropping this series🥰🥰🥰😘😘😘

See you in the next season✨✨✨✨✨✨

Their interactions are so cute. I really like how they're straightforward with each other. 🥰

The comments section blew up. 😂 But thank you MatchaMango for taking us this far! Enjoy your vacation! ❤️❤️❤️

Matchmango really really thanks for translating it and you really gave me a hearth attack kskskskskksks.

JasshdskdjhsjkkfdfkgsajkmcssjfK
Thank you so much ahhhhhh this series is my favorite it's so cute ahhhhhhh i love it i love it thank you thank you!

OMG THIS UPDATED GIVE ME 2 HEART ATTACKED THERE..
1. When they are so lovey dovey
2. When you say you will dropping translate this (fortunately you just will have a week to break 😍)
Thank you so so much to translate this beautiful manhwa 💕

The heart attack happened and then I was immediately resuscitated by your next sentence.

That was such a good season 1 ending!
*deleted 2 paragraph exposition on all of the best parts of the chapter here*

Thank you for introducing us to this amazing story! I hope you have a good break.

Thank you for the update! I wasn't really into the story in the beginning but after I got to know the characters, I started smiling to myself as I read.

I AM A MELTED PUDDLE OF SUGAR DUE TO HOW FRIGGIN SWEET THAT WAS HAUXLHWIWMCHSOABWUE

BLESS YOU MANGO TYSM AND HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAYYYY

Ahh what a sweet ending to season 1! Thank you for introducing us to this manhwa and continuing to translate for us! You’re the best!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread