Bring the Love - Ch. 40 - Season 1 Finale

Dex-chan lover
Matcha, my heart almost popped out my mouth like Leah when you start mentioning the D word..... don't scare people like that :p

Oh my goodness tears nearly sprung to my eyes when I read you were dropping it I'm so glad you aren't, this is my favourite series! What a sweet end to the first season though I'm so excited to see what season 2 brings!

Thank you so so much for all your hard work and dedication to translating this beautiful story! I hope you enjoy your little break and I'm looking forward to seeing you back in 2 weeks ♡

When I first started this series I wasn't sure about it but it quickly hopped to the top of my favorites. It's a nice breath of fresh air.
Thank you so much for translating this series and for also continuing Season 2 in the future. I hope you have a wonderful break Matcha!

Thanks so much for all your hard work. It's such a sweet story and the little notes you add at the end are like the cherry on top! Look forward to the next season. Enjoy your break.

Thank you so much for sticking with Roxy and Leah!! Your hard work brings a lot of joy 😁

THE WAY I SQUEALED OMG MY BABIES 🥺🥺🥺 this chapter just made my entire day aaaaa im so happy 😭💖

Thank you so much for all your hard work, matcha! Enjoy your “vacation” and see you on the next season! 💖💖💖

Kyaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!
Thank you matchamango!!!
That's the best way to end a season. Author did great!!!!
I love this story so much!
Tq for introducing this to us matchamango!!

My heart stopped twice one when Leah did that and the second time was when I read the translator's comment.
Thank god.

Oh my gosh so fucking cute. Thank you so much matchamango for translations. Also omg heart attack was real 😂 Have a great vacation!!

Literally squealed when he proposed 🥰 thanks again for translating this! Got heartbroken when I thought you were dropping this but immediately bounced back when you said you were continuing ❤️

I had a mini heart attack when I read the translator note lmao
enjoy your break! Thank you so much for translating season 1 it was an amazing ride can't wait for season 2

AAAAAAAAAAAAA THEY'RE SO CUTE OMGG thank you so much for continuing the translations <33 thank you for everything until now and see u in 2 weeks :D

KYAAAHhhhhhhhHHHHH!!!!!!
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Wow I'm so in love, what a great finale! Thank you matchamango. You did a fantastic job on this. Have a great vacation!

OMG I literally stopped breathing when I read you were dropping the series but thank god that’s not the case😂💗💗

Thank you so much for translating season 1 and being very consistent with the releases, really appreciate it💕

Also, I’m dying of cuteness overload, they’re way too adorable🥺💓

Users who are viewing this thread