Bring the Love - Ch. 40 - Season 1 Finale

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'm trying to think of something witty to say, but can't think over my squealing.

😆OMGGGGGG😆😆
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE UPDATES. I SERIOUSLY CAN'T WAIT FOR SEASON 2!!!

Thank you for the update!! I'm so happy there's progress in their relationship and Leah was the one to make the move first😍 I hope you enjoy your vacation!

Thank you so much for all the updates, i love this manhwa and i really appreciate all your efforts. gooooooood job! 😄

You did an amazing job translating 40 whole chapters! Thank you so much, I do indeed love this webtoon a lot and I really appreciate your translation. Looking forward to season 2.

OMG YESS!!!! ROXANT’s SMILE I SQUEALED SO BAD!!!!! THE END OF SEASON 1 WAS PERFECT!!!! AND YES TYSM MATCHAMANGO GO HAVE A BREAK U DESERVE IT!!!! SEASON 2 IS GONNA BE AMAZING!!!

Omg!!!! That was so great! I love you Matchamango!!thankyou so much! I was also unsure if I would like this series when I first started it but now I can say it with confidence this is one of my most fav manwha ever!! I am absoulutely in love!! Roxy is so pure! And leah is amazing! All the characters are great! I love them,I love this! I need a Roxy in my life. Can't wait for season 2

OMFG THEYRE SO CUTE IM LITERALLY SOBBING WTF. IM LITERALLY SOBBING LMAOOOOOOO WHAT THEYRE SO CUTEEE

Dex-chan lover
LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Thank you so much for not dropping this ❤ I was scared for a moment when I thought that translation for this will be stopped.

Ughhh from the prologue, I almost didn't read this. I'm SO glad I continued on and that this is in my life 😭

Users who are viewing this thread