Bring the Love - Ch. 40 - Season 1 Finale

Heart attacks were had thanks to the chapter and the translators comment. 🤧

Thank you so much for translating. ♥️

MACHAMANGO! I LOVE YOU!

I was squealing like a little girl and giggling non stop reading the season final! I read it 4 times already!

Freaking GO LEAH! SHOCK HIS SOCKS OFF!

Again, thank you so much Macha.

Anyone else??? Dead???? 😵😵😵 hhccdjskaZZZZTSHDJWSN I LOVE THEM SO MUCH 😭

Thank you, Matchamango~ enjoy your break!!

when I read that you were gonna drop it I almost cried 😭
Im glad that in the end, you decided against that.
As always, thank you so much for translating this webtoon! 😊
Have fun during your mini vacation!

I was close to losing my shit and just bawl my eyes out when you said that you were planning on dropping this after season 1. Thank you for not doing so! I really appreciate all your hard work in translating this manga for us. I hope you enjoy your 1 week vacation!

Lmao her kiss knocked him on his ass. That’s really just too cute. I can’t wait to find out what she actually said to him. Also “was he made just for me”.. that just.. that was honestly the cutest thing Leah’s ever said. I love this series so much, thank you for the chapter and choosing to continue with season 2!!❤️

Matchamango you are ever so diligent ❤️ OMO my heart was fluttering so hard when he dropped the knee* but shoot FL so slick I even blushed ✨✨✨ can’t wait for S2 my heart has just went into cardiac arrest I MIGHT JUST START CODING LOL

In the end she truly is a witch and this creation renames itself to "How I cursed your father"

Thank you for not dropping it! I fell in love with this series too! They're just too cute! 🥰🥰🥰

Thank youuuu for the translation >< they're just too cute
can't wait for season 2 and hope you'll have a nice rest week!

Oh my god, this series makes my heart burst with joy!! Thank you so much for not dropping it, I truly appreciate you translating this wonderful story. Have a wonderful mini-vacation! :)

waaahhh!! 😆😆 thank you for the best translation matchamango.. I can't wait for the second season!! 😊😁

Users who are viewing this thread