Bring the Love - Ch. 40 - Season 1 Finale

Fed-Kun's army
SCREAMING THAT WAS THE BEST SEASON ENDIINGGG!!! (u totally got me there for a second)

Oh my (and I cannot emphasis this enough) GOD! 😱

Leah got game!!!

I love that the two sisters are so bold! Especially in this traditional / conservative environment. AND they’ve found men that love them for it!

Hells to the yes with these assertive sisters!

Thanks for translating and enjoy your well earned vacation 😊

Thank you thank you thank you for translating this and for not dropping it. For some reason it took me a while to start reading the series (I thought the illustrations were weird at first). But now I love it and The story line as well. I can't wait to see how their love grows. Have a great vacation!!

Double-page supporter
i was smiling so wide but after i read the announcement and i instantly stop! heck i thought you really are going to drop this MY HEART BLINK JUST NOW 😩😩😩😩😩

thank you for translating!! this manhwa brings so much joy to me uwwwaaaaaaa enjoy your rest matchamango!!

OMG NANI?!?! YES!!! been waiting for that moment, Roxy so brave 😭 ugh cnt wait for season two to unfold. Hope tl san tests well

Thank you so much for this! I can't wait to see what will happen in Season 2 but for now, enjoy your rest!

BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YES YOU DID CAUSE A HEART ATTACK. KJKNSFJ

OHMYFUCKINGGOD 2 HEART ATTACKS IN A SINGLE CHAPTER
GAHHHHHH I'M IN LOVE
MY HEART. I'M DYING.

LOVE YOU. THANK YOU. YOU'RE AMAZING.

Oi. What was that. Damn cute. I might combust. Can I collect insurance from overdose of sweetness.

Thank you.. Thank you..
Please.. Please continue..
I really love this manhwa..
❤️❤️❤️❤️

Omg. This chapter is worth waiting for. Leah is really straighforward. I love it. It reduce the cahnce of another misundertanding and finally they know how they feel for each other. Can't wait to see what'll happen in the season 2. Thank you matchamango for always fast translating this series. I hope you have a wonderful vacation 💕

Users who are viewing this thread