Bring the Love - Ch. 40 - Season 1 Finale

Omg omg omg!!
Thank you so much for the upload! Enjoy your vacation! Will be eagerly (and patiently) waiting for your return :)

Thank you so much for your hard work Matcha! ❤️ I hope you have a nice vacation.
I'm in love with this story!
I'm anxious for the next session...

Thank you for continuing to translate this. I am excited for the second season.

I love this manhwa so muchhhhhhhh I can't help but squeal like a pig on this two couples and their wholesome attempt on making their partners feel lovedddd
Thanks for translating this and enjoy your mini vacation!

MATCHA I READ THE FIRST PART AND I SWEAR MY HEART STOPPED AJHDOWHDIWHE

But seriously, thank you so much for all your hard work and excellent translations. Enjoy your vacation!!

Ooommgggg. I almost had a mini heart attack reading the line that you were dropping this, and a mini heart attack that you are not. And love your translations and this story!!!! Thank you so much. Take alllll the time you need. 😍

Woah the heart drop I had when I read they were going to drop this 〣( ºΔº )〣. Then my joy when they changed their mind (๑˃ᴗ˂)ﻭ. I don’t have time for such emotional moments.

You are so mean, Matcha, I almost die when I read your message 😭😭😭

Anyways this chapter was so lovely that I got a few extra lives ahahahaha

OMG AMAZING !! 😍 my heart literally dropped, this was soooooooo cute !!
thank you so much for continuing the translating Matchanim ! enjoy your holiday 😘

GOSHHH!!!!!!!
LOVE THIS CHAPTER SO MUCH!!! Roxy is such a man! Leah gurl, love how you just go for the kill!

MATCHA! you totally deserve some vacations! Thanks a bunch for your translations and so grateful ur gonna translate the next season ❤

Users who are viewing this thread