Bring the Love - Ch. 40 - Season 1 Finale

Thank you so much!!! Almost started crying when I thought you'll drop this.
See you soon! ๐Ÿ˜

I saw the word โ€œdropโ€ and my heart skipped a beat. Thank you for continuing with this story and for all of your hard work so far ๐Ÿฅบ

Oh my god! You almost killed me with your "plan to drop" ๐Ÿ˜‚ I was about to cry!
Thank you very much for your work! Enjoy your holidays!
I'll re-read this first season while waiting for your return!

The way I screamed when he kneeled ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ the kiss and Prussian homework โ˜บ๏ธ such a sweet ending to season 1, genuinely such a touching story with some endearing straightforwardness and development

Lmfaoooo Leah's heart leaping out everytime my guy Roxant breathes ๐Ÿ˜‚ Bro that finale was so satisfying, I won't even be mad if it's over y'all. Roxant best boy ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Thanks for the translation Matcha!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY
REALLY
Thank you all for the translations!!

thank you so much for not dropping this! it's such a good manhwa that it seriously would've been a waste! you deserve some rest tho, seen all the awesome work til now โค

WOWWWWW!!!

And thanks for not dropping this, I can't wait to see the wedding!! XD

KYAAAAAAA. THIS SEASON FINALE HAD ME SCREAMING INTERNALLYYYY (because my housemates are already in bed.)

And my heart dropped when I read it'll be dropped by the scanlator! Good thing you changed your mind. Thank you! I love you already!

This is so beautiful ๐Ÿ˜ญ I love this! The only series I look forward to! The story is so well thought out and the characters interact very realistically. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Beautiful ending of the season.

Thank you sooooooo much!!! I love this with all my heart, it's a beautiful story ๐Ÿ˜and you do a wonderful work!

I CANT- IM HAVING A SEIZURE ADAFFAGAFAGFA
BEST FINALE EVER. TIME FOR SEASON 2! ๐Ÿ˜

AHHHHHHH MY GAAHHHHDD!!!!! Thank you thank you for such fast translations. This series is seriously underrated!!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Users who are viewing this thread