Bring the Love - Ch. 40 - Season 1 Finale

OMFGGJSNBASHSJABELORDROXABTABDLEAHSOFKENXUTEBAJISBSNSKSNSBSNSNVDJSJSBSHSHSNSN!!!!!

The cuteness overload!!! I cannot wait for the next season! 😭❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thanks for the chappie! ❤️

AHHHHHHH MY HEART!!!! When he smiled and then the end omgo h
Thank you so much for the tls!! Youre amazng this is def my favourite to readrn!
Have a great vaca~

Also my heart dropped when i thought you were dropping 💀

tenor.gif

THANK YOU!

that was a kiss right? RIGHT?
Anyway, thank you milkteascans for continuing! this story is really cute!!!
This couple is just .....yessssssss.

Fed-Kun's army
OH MY FUCKIFNGNGNFN GOD MATCHA YOURE TRULY A GODSEND TAKE ALL THE TIME YOU NEED you’ve been blessing us with all these fast releases -honestly I have no idea how you do it, you’re so FAST dang. This was such a satisfying season finale,,,,;;;,,, hnggg my best girl and best boi finally kissed ughh I love how Leah is so straightforward with her feelings without being uncomfortably assertive god their chemistry is jut SO PERFECT ahhhh can’t wait for season 2,, take a good break matchamango!!! We’ll be waiting!

Everything frenchfry said X2!!!!!! this is soo wholesome and satisfying after all the drama stories (i mean i love them too dont get me wrong)! Sometimes you just need good lovable stable characters that at least for the most part know who they are and what they want/ need in life and can SAY that. i love this one so so much! take all the time you need to take a break and i will be here happily waiting

Aaaaaa asgdjdbudbdh that was sooo sweet. It' a satisfying ending . Love it!!!💕💕 Thank you for the translations

Fed-Kun's army
Half of enjoyment from reading bring the love is you @MatchaMango
Your comments and post credits. Please do continue this project. You are doing great work here. I keep finding myself looking forward to reading your every chapter. Please rest well and don't be bothered by any bad comments. :) I hope our support will give you energy to keep going :)

OMG MY HEART 😭😭😭 this chap was so much fluff and Roxy omg 😭 thank you so much for the translations and for deciding to continue 🥺💜

THANK YOU!! Cant wait for season 2!
This chapter was just so soooo beautiful.. I was awwwingg the whole time ^_^ I love them so damn much!

Users who are viewing this thread