Bring the Love - Ch. 40 - Season 1 Finale

AAAAaaaaaaAAAAaAasAAAAAKEFHUAFNHJKFSFjfk β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯

You scared me when you said you were planning to drop it!! Hahahaha thank you thank you for continuing this series! I love it so much!! We are just getting to the other exciting parts 😍😍😍😍😍

*deep breath*
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~
Ahem, Such a LOVELY end to the 1st season! Ships sailing left and right. Bon Voyage!

I indeed had a mini heart attack. But I'm glad you'll continue. Thanks for all your hard work. Rest well and I hope you enjoy your break!!

The ending of season 1 like
KKKYYYYAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
THANK YOU SO MUCH for translate this 😘

πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

The amount of various Roxy expressions we got this finale... WHAT A BLESSING

Seriously Roxy’s smile/laughing face is the MOST PRECIOUS thing in this world 😭😭😭😭 must protect at all costs 😀

THIS IS A TRUE UWU WIN FOR THE SHIP πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ IM SQUEELINGGGGGGG

My smile instantly drop when you say that you were going to drop this series after season one. Thank goodness that's not the case now. Well, I'm looking forward to the second season. Thank you so much for the translation!!!

The ending for season 1 as AMAZING!

Hope you have a great vacation! Relax! You deserve it!

Users who are viewing this thread