Bring the Love - Ch. 43

Was refreshing like crazy for the chapter update 😍 thank you for your hard work! Roxy look foine as usual 😍

Thx for translation)))
May be rating goes down coz now we have waiting timer on the chapters? I mean, we had stable and fast no timer releases the whole first season and now this, no wonder people aren't happy

That little dweeb brother better have a great reason for making everyone so worried or big sis is gonna wupp some butt!

They might have time alone for once? But somehow I doubt they won't have anyone wanting to get involved 😂

Group Leader
@Keai Actually, most of the first season I timed the 3 chapters I posted weekly. It was only sometimes that I didn’t do it because the release was late. Ahhh well~

Dex-chan lover
:O Leah is a soft persuasion type of person
Can't directly tell her no. Have to be soft lol
Many thanks

@MatchaMango yes, it was like that, but you just uploaded it thrice a week and that's it. No visible delay. And now we see some annoying timers 🤷 i mean, knowing that chapters are ready but not available is frustrating. But that's just my speculation 🙃

Dex-chan lover
@MatchaMango

I'm thinking the low ratings are people dissatisfied with the delayed locked chapter.... nothing wrong with it, but people in spite can do unpredictable and unsavory things...

it's better if you keep the stock in your pockets but don't post a locked chap here and post them when you want instead of baiting and delaying them.... my 2 cents.

@MatchaMango
Out of curiosity, what is the rationale for scheduled chapter releases? I know most groups do it so they can get traffic on their website, but from what I've seen you don't have a separate site. Does the daily chapter drop get more eyeballs? Legit curious not passive aggressive criticism.

Sorry if you've been asked this before, but I couldn't find any comments on this in the previous chapters.

Group Leader
@Keai But the chapters aren’t ready LOL. I put these up a few days ago, but the typesetting wasn’t ready at all, just getting readers ready for new releases. @no168_92 you’re right.

Alright, then, I might as well not put timers anymore seeing as how it doesn’t appeal to most people. Or at least, not do it a lot. It wasn’t an issue before when I did 3 chapters a week. Maybe 6 locked chapters was too much to handle lol 😅 I won’t matter after we get caught up to raws because the releases will become longer.

Another reason is because sometimes, I want to post a chapter at a certain time because more people will be able to see it at a certain time. But, I work a full time job and won’t be able to upload a chapter at the time I need, so, the delay helps.

@Eldistan I explained it before, it’s okay. I do the releases basically to “hype” a release so readers will know when to come back and read. It also stands as a strict , how do you say it, motivator for me to finish the chapters (because they aren’t ready yet). I don’t agree with using the mass release method because it doesn’t feel like it gets the story enough attention. A strategy, you can call it.

Users who are viewing this thread