Bring the Love - Ch. 44

AAAGGGHHHHHHH.

I feel like Roxy is trying too hard to make Leah happy without actually asking her what she wants to be happy. Seriously, dude.

ROXYYYY I JUST PRAISED YOU IN THE LAST CHAPTER! WHAT GIVESSS?!!

Ahhh
Thank you, Matcha 😘

One step forward, two steps back. Roxant is in dire need of some social skills. Or go at least one chapter without putting his foot in his mouth. I understand that he's concerned about how Leah will react, but c'mon dude.

I was trying to let them all be released before reading but 4/5 is good enough hahaha THANK YOU MATCHAMANGO

Roxy you were doing so well until you dropped the ball. You can still recover. But man Leah's gonna be mad, and validly so, for a hot second. 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

I think he honestly believes that even though he likes her that she will better off without him. He's too used to being alone all the vicious rumours have probably made him think that he's an unworthy person and with all his past failed engagements his self worth and self esteem ares low. He most likely doesn't see himself of being worthy of her or even the kind of person that should be next to her. She also shot herself in the foot by telling her answer in ancient prussian.

I am clearly missing this but what did Roxant do that was so dumb? I sort of get the bluntness aspect maybe but that is in character. Can anyone explain to this dumb dumb why he goofed up?

Aggregator gang
Page 3:

Maid: "You can beat the thieves to death(?) But make sure you do not get a single scratch on your face! Your wedding is soon!"
Leah: "So that's what you're worried about?"

Well, of course that's what she's worried about, you're a friggin' warrior princess!

@sirgalahad he wasn’t wrong that Leah doesn’t have to marry him now and she is free to do what she wants, but he definitely should have fully confessed his feelings. To Leah, it feels like he is taking back his previous confession because now she thinks he doesn’t want to marry her.

Users who are viewing this thread