Bring the Love - Ch. 46

Dex-chan lover
He has such a pretty laugh. After all the tension the past 2 chapters it was nice to see Roxy and Leah letting loose and being comfortable goofs around each other again

She's a wrecking machine! And Roxant's back to laughing again... How long before Leah just jumps him?

Noah in a dress..... WOW! Also, thank you matcha for the translations!!!!

I LOVE THIS CHAPTER !! 😭😭 EVERY BIT OF IT AJDHJAHA there’s leah flexing his skills, roxy laughing real hard, and noah in a dress 😭😭 thank you very much for your hardwork 💞

EVERYTHING ON THIS CHAPTER IS SO GOODDDDDDDD. OMG. MATCHA TYSM ILY!!!! I CANT DESCRIBE HOW MUCH ILY AND THIS SERIES TT♡♡♡

I was manically smiling at my phone the whole of the last few chapters, it has me soo excited. Ahhh her fighting!!!!! Exactly what I’ve been waiting for!!

I have officially gone to heaven

Fed-Kun's army
My goodness. You masterful hero of translations. Thank you so very much for these chapters

Fed-Kun's army
The main couple is amazing but I couldn't care less about the sister's love story I just hated her from the start for her stupid character and I can't seem to get behind that ship at all The guy deserves better

I'm so glad I discovered this manhwa. Thank you for all your hard work matcha. The humour is completely my style 😂 and the main characters and side characters are the cutest. Also surprisingly the most progressive manhwa I've read to date. I've ascended

Users who are viewing this thread