Bring the Love - Ch. 46

Thank you thank you thaaankkk you!!!!! 😊😊😊😊😊😊
They are the cutest!

..matcha, were you even away resting? or did you just use your resting time to translate this tremendous amount of chapters 😅

TYSM FOR THE CHAPTERS ALSO I JUST ABOUT DIED I LOVE THESE TWO COUPLES SM THIS CHAPTER WAS THE BEST ROXY LOOKS SO GORGEOUS LAUGHING LIKE THAT AND NOAH AAAAAHHHHH SCHULTZ OMGBSNDNDNDND

Someone please remind me, what's the name of the brown-haired servant girl? She's the MVP (and the fandom) each chapter. She's awesome and I can't remember her name! I should frame her name, indeed.

Fed-Kun's army
roxy???? laughing????????????? like that????????????? ohmigod?????????????????????????????????

OMG thank you so much for uploading all those chapters. I especially loved the last one. Thank you for all your hard work. I think everyone will forgive you with all you’ve uploaded thanks again.

Everything is wonderful, the author, the story, who translates.

This chapter was perfect, I never thought I would be so excited from beginning to end, I really wanted this comic to be recognized as much as others of the genre are so famous but don't have a story as good as Bring The Love.

I sincerely thank you for the translation, it was what really saved me in the quarantine! ❤❤❤❤

Thank you so much for the translation! This is one of the best comics I've read in a long time. I love Leah and Roxy and Noah and... shoot I forgot the white haired guy's name, but him too! The supporting cast is also very charming.

Thank youu so much matchago, u are the best.
And i love your uploading system~ inform us how percent the progress. Not mass upload.
Again thank you~

Let us rest in peace!!!
Roxy's unrestrained laugh is everything!! AAAAAAAHHHH

And then we get Noah is a bridal gown oooohhhhh

Thank you for this lethal chapter!

Mother Mary! I can't handle these scary cinnamon rolls! All four of them are so OP and delicate - it's my weakness! Usually there is just one per story. This one has 4?! My heart can't take this. (please don't stop)

Thanks for another upload!!!!!!!.... !!

Users who are viewing this thread