Bring the Love - Ch. 46

Fed-Kun's army
Roxant's laughing face has me deceasedddd. The body count of this chapter is way too high

Aaaah I love this chapter! Roxy's beautiful laughing face, Leah's shining loveliness and that intensifying heat between Noah and Schulz.

Ahhh my soul left and came back all renewed and happy

Thank you so much for this chapter, Matcha!

Honestly almost every single chapter of BTL of so full of fluff that I'm so happy every time I see an update. Thanks for the mass release Matcha 😍😍

γ€œ(κ’ͺκ’³κ’ͺ)γ€œ
i... what did we do to be blessed with such a chapter

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I guess we are all in heaven now πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

First Leah in pants AND NOW WE SEE NOAH IN A DRESS AND HER HAIR UP πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ–€πŸ–€
I feel so blessed everybody is always soooo gorgeous

ALSO OH MY GOOOOOD I SAW A LAUGHING AND SMILING CUTE ANGEL πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ–€πŸ–€ Roxy looks so so goooood with a smile on his face πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€ I wish we see it more often but the times when we do see it makes it more special and heartwarming πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ–€πŸ–€

And finally.. GODDAMN LEAH IS STRONG πŸ’ͺ I felt like she held back a bit in her swings but DAMN I felt the power exuding from her πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€ Yeah she pretty much slayed that whole battlefield during her time omg her war nickname is well deserved... I also love how her reputation may become even scarier than Roxy’s πŸ–€πŸ–€ that cute we stan a badass power couple

THIS WHOLE CHAPTER IS 😘😘😘😘

Roxy's smile healed my weary soul. πŸ˜‡

Also, Noah in a dress! 😍

Mah heart cant take anymore ❀️❀️❀️ Best chapter yet! You be spoiling us with all these releases! ❀️❀️❀️

Fed-Kun's army
Zooomygawd. Absolute blessed chapter.
here's the thing. What kinda drama is meeting the brother gonna be? Is the bro alive?

There's going to be a rumor about how Roxy became a slave to his Wife, who is scarier then him.
Also, Leah LOVED how her future husband is STURDY as a rock in sword fighting, let's wait the bed fighting, i want to now who's stronger LOLOL

Go go matchamango ^o^ thank you for your hard work but dont overwork yourself, stay healty❀
those two couples is so cute i cant stand it😭❀

So much preciousness. Rock-sant’s laugh, noah in a dress, schultz blush -- also, I keep forgetting to comment about it but I really love leah’s hair down lol

Users who are viewing this thread