Bring the Love - Ch. 46

Yet another sequel to 'Freckle-faced girls are EVIL'. Why not show a guy his girl in a wedding dress unexpectedly and give him a heart attack? It's for the lolz 😄

I wonder if the head maid will halve her salary or double it.

Thank you for the chapter! Ong Leah could stab me holy crap. Also Roxy laughing omg🥺🥺🥺

OMG thank you so much matcha! My fields have been watered, my soul has been cleansed, that chapter has given me life.

This whole chapter is brilliant, iconic, trailblazing, a classic.

🥺✨ Matcha, you're the best.

oh my gosh i just realised Roxy is that guy in that tumbl meme where when his gf tripped on nothing he would punches the air being like "who tf do you think you are??" 😂

You really spoil us, Matcha
Thank you so much for the chapter!!!
I too felt my soul leaving my body at Roxant's smile. So cute.

Laughing Roxant has to be the brightest, most uplifting thing ever...sigh... I needed that, thank you Matcha!!!

this chapter is everything! Leah going wild with a sword! Roxant being adorable and laughing!!! Noah in Leah's wedding dress!!
When I die, place a picture of Roxy laughing and Leah blushing thinking he's so cute in my gravestone

This is my favorite chap so far!
Lololol it's just funny and cute aaaaaaa
They're talking casually when having such a crazy battle.
I just like how artist draw lady leah she looks muscular and believable to find she is really strong. Cool af.
Rocksant as rock, rocksant chibi,confused rocksant,laughing rocksant.. I feel blessed🙏.
This chap taking much longer time to read coz i need to stare like 1 minute or more for every panels.

Also, i think what we see so far are not the real personality of him(?),after that accident happened must change him a lot.

THIS CHAPTER WAS TOO CUTE AND COOL AND SWEET FOR ME I CANT TAKE IT AGHGHGHGGHGH

Users who are viewing this thread