Bring the Love - Ch. 48

As always, thank you for the chapter translation!

They’re literally so cute I’m “hngggg”ing all the time uwu I love how they’re just sharing their lives through this trip together, kudos to Leah who wasn’t afraid to ask questions and tell him her observations!

Thank you for the chapter! It's endearing that he can be honest and himself around Leah cuz we stan a couple who complements each other ♥️

The day they got married, I'll cry buckets.. they're so perfect for each other

there’s a lot of blushing in the next chapter I’m readyyyyyyyy 😳💘

also tysm for the amazing translations as usual 💕💕

Thank you for the update!!! I love how open they are to one another 😍😍😍

Contributor
Hands down best couple. OTP. They deserve the world and more. I haven't squeed this much for a romance story in ages. 💕💕

guys, I don't know how I'll be able to sleep today, the beautiful connection between them keeps crossing in my mind, they're too cute, and I can see how passionate Leah already is
thank you so much for your hard work, this story is giving me so many feels!

Thank you matchamango! And thank you cousin of matchamango!

They really are such a good pairing! I love how there conversations are so honest and compassionate to one another.

so much dialogue, props to the translator for powering through this bulky chapter! must've been difficult

It’s been a minute and I can’t remember what the Prussians did to his family at all. I remember the country was at war with them, but that’s it. Did they attack his family’s territory?

Users who are viewing this thread