Bring the Love - Ch. 49

I have a very big banana smile on my face the whole time, that my cheeks now are hurting 😁😁😁

Thank you for translating, cleaning etc 😘

I'm realising now that when you confess, no matter the answer you're gonna be embarrassed to the point of running away. I'm almost running away from the screen with all all those blushes... I couldn't stop squealing inside and grinning stupidly outside, desperatly trying not to blush with them...

@ dementedcockroachondrugs
I'm not ready for the kiss! I don't know if they are and I don't think so, but I'm sure I'm not! I would be "KYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH" all over the place rolling on my bed. Even imagining it happening I'm already giggling like an idiot...

Kie

Contributor
I'm embarrassed and giggling and flustered on their behalf, ha! Gods but I love them <3

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

OMG they confessed! Well, Leah wants Roxy to do it again, but still! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

This sort of confession is so refreshing?! I love it so much!! There’s so much mutual consideration and respect here!!

Two blushing bakas, being adorkable. (Lol, they are both really smart, but dumb emotionally. I can relate, so I don't mean like in a insulting way.)

Wtf this is an attack chapter. There's nothing but cuteness and wholesomeness, so lethal it could kill an elephant.

Yes!!!! Thank god their finally communicating! It took 49 chapters but we’re finally making some progress.

Their such adorable dorks. I’m glad they were able to confess.

Thank you for translating these new chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread